Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a Jewess foid

yes, jew foids like abby shapiro are far more attractive than white foids.

Stick with your own disgusting nigger foids, KEep your disgusting giga subhuman nigger genetics away from kike foids. And if you try you will just end up in prison for (((((sexual harassment))))) since Jewish foids control everything now :lul::lul::lul:
I NEED TO ASCEND WITH HOT SEXY JEWISH FOIDS WHY DO THEY REJECT ME I AM PURE 100% kike just like them :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Ew. Why would I stick for rotten ghetto sheboon pussy, when I can fuck kike puss??????

Jewish women and black men are the perfect match.

AKaxWZ6

That’s just the start you disgusting Goyim
Everything will get shut down!!!!!
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Stay the fuck away from my hot kike sluts :feelsping:
They don't want you

Ew. Why would I stick for rotten ghetto sheboon pussy, when I can fuck kike puss??????
Keep your nigger subhuman genetics away from anyone except your own nigger foids
I don’t care
Racemixxers should be executed by firing squad!
Jews need to keep the gene pool as pure as possible
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Lmao. That's why your people are inbred and have genetic diseases (Gaucher disease, cystic fibrosis, Tay-Sachs disease, familial dysautonomia, or Canavan disease)

Lmao. That's why your people are inbred and have genetic diseases (Gaucher disease, cystic fibrosis, Tay-Sachs disease, familial dysautonomia, or Canavan disease)
We don’t give a fuck
Jews aim to keep the goyim genetics out of our gene pool as much as possible! :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

That’s probably why I am trucel Becuase of Inbreeding :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Sometimes European white genes end up joining but they are not that destructive compared to niggers or Asian genetics :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

They'll want to experiment and see what chocolate tastes like. ;)
That’s why you need to stay rotting in the ghetto and try to fuck your own race or some other subhuman race!

That’s why you need to stay rotting in the ghetto and try to fuck your own race or some other subhuman race!
I DON'T WANT BLACK WOMEN, (THE GHETTO ONES) THE DECENT ONES ARE RARE

I DON'T WANT BLACK WOMEN (THE GHETTO ONES) THE DECENT ONES ARE RARE
Not my problem I’m also Incel, I need to get kike foids not you and supply is limited since white and Jew giga chads are fucking all of them
Settle for ghetto sheboons :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Btw Ashkenazi Jews (assuming that's what you are) aren't even pure. They have 30 - 50% South European Ancestry, the rest is Levantine.

Btw Ashkenazi Jews (assuming that's what you are) aren't even pure. They have 30 - 50% South European Ancestry, the rest is Levantine.
Yes and that is mixed enough for us! I am ashkenazi Jew and we are the most superior
We don’t need nigger genetics :feelsping:

Yes and that is mixed enough for us! I am ashkenazi Jew and we are the most superior
We don’t need nigger genetics :feelsping:
Difference does it make if one Black breeds with 1 Jew?

What's the difference? :dafuckfeels:
Big difference. I would pick a kike foid over a non kike foid 100% unless the non kike foid was hotter
Jews achieve power and wealth by keeping the community as closed as possible genetically

Big difference. I would pick a kike foid over a non kike foid 100% unless the non kike foid was hotter
I was kidding, but I'm curious about Jew foids because they're exotic
Jews achieve power and wealth by keeping the community as closed as possible genetically
Basically nepotism

Is Michael Jackson a Jew?

Stick with your own disgusting nigger foids, KEep your disgusting giga subhuman nigger genetics away from kike foids. And if you try you will just end up in prison for (((((sexual harassment))))) since Jewish foids control everything now :lul::lul::lul:
I NEED TO ASCEND WITH HOT SEXY JEWISH FOIDS WHY DO THEY REJECT ME I AM PURE 100% kike just like them :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
i willhave sex with a jewess with my big nigger penis nd make you watch it:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::reeeeee:

before you get baited by milkers op I must warn you that jews are EXTREMELY EVIL :feelsYall: