Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a girlfriend more than ever, my testosterone is booming and I want to constantly breed females

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Lately, I've been taking trenorol and some anabolic protein powder (not exactly steroids yet) and my I'm seeing great improvements in the gym, but I can't stop thinking of how much I want a girlfriend to marry and have children with and hold hands with. Buy her flowers and tell her I love her everyday.

I'm constantly having the vicious desire to metaphorically colonise a girl. Take complete control over her, make her my property, my seed permanently inside her, becoming one, changing her neurological system with the power of my seed.

I hate masturbation. That is not something I want to ever rely on. It feels disgusting at the end and makes me disgusted at myself.

What should I do?

Lately, I've been taking trenorol and some anabolic protein powder (not exactly steroids yet) and my I'm seeing great improvements in the gym, but I can't stop thinking of how much I want a girlfriend to marry and have children with and hold hands with. Buy her flowers and tell her I love her everyday.

I'm constantly having the vicious desire to metaphorically colonise a girl. Take complete control over her, make her my property, my seed permanently inside her, becoming one, changing her neurological system with the power of my seed.
Sexual relationship is a basic human need like food or water according to Maslows Hierarchy of needs.
I feel exactly like you and it's getting more brutal every year, because my body is fighting to fulfill its' basic needs.
My body notices that it's being deleted from the gene pool and it's longing for females like a drowing person would be gasping for air.
It's an absolutly brutal experience.

I hate masturbation. That is not something I want to ever rely on. It feels disgusting at the end and makes me disgusted at myself.
Finally someone intelligent. Not some brainrotten gooner faggot.
Masturbation always makes me feel bad, because it reminds me of how abnormal I am.
A healthy male isn't supposed to fuck his fist, he's supposed to fuck a female.
I only do it to release semen, which is necessary for healthy male genitals, but I don't 'enjoy' it or do it more often than necessary.

What should I do?
That's a good question.

Same here, I've been fapping non-stop the whole day my dick is literally craving for pussy to breed

My body notices that it's being deleted from the gene pool and it's longing for females like a drowing person would be gasping for air.
It's an absolutly brutal experience.

Finally someone intelligent. Not some brainrotten gooner faggot.
Masturbation always makes me feel bad, because it reminds me of how abnormal I am.
A healthy male isn't supposed to fuck his fist, he's supposed to fuck a female.
Very well said

I theorise our body knows the difference between masturbation and real sex which is why we feel so disgusted.

this is the most retarded faggot shit i ever read

No breeding for your face

This urge will only increase. Man was not made to be alone. We were designed to have a girl.
And if it doesn't happen, some things start to happen.

What should I do?
what a cuck. you want to buy flowers to a toilet ahha?

what a cuck. you want to buy flowers to a toilet ahha?
Were all your sex haver ancestors cucks? It is simply a gesture of romance. If you don't understand this, you're probably also the type to say "there's no point self improving I won't get a gf anyway" in which case you're just a lazy loser, who doesn't even deserve a GF because you become more abhorrent than a degenerate bully who works out.

Were all your sex haver ancestors cucks? It is simply a gesture of romance. If you don't understand this, you're probably also the type to say "there's no point self improving I won't get a gf anyway" in which case you're just a lazy loser, who doesn't even deserve a GF because you become more abhorrent than a degenerate bully who works out.
shut p you fucking bluepiller. you are not the one who is decising what I am deserving. My ancestors werent cucks but it was a diffenrent time. you dont even know on which level of self improving please dont talk. you are on an incel site moron. Nobody wants to hear that you buy flowers to a toilet you can bring the flowers only to her grave. only because you are weak and cant work out oyu think everybody is a bully in the gym. I see the state of the art of the young cel cucks. Feminine ideology in your little head.

shut p you fucking bluepiller. you are not the one who is decising what I am deserving. My ancestors werent cucks but it was a diffenrent time. you dont even know on which level of self improving please dont talk. you are on an incel site moron. Nobody wants to hear that you buy flowers to a toilet you can bring the flowers only to her grave. only because you are weak and cant work out oyu think everybody is a bully in the gym. I see the state of the art of the young cel cucks. Feminine ideology in your little head.
Dnr. Looks like a hit a nerve xD

u sound like a mogger thats gonna leave soon

20% - Incel shaming
Dnr. Looks like a hit a nerve xD
Unpopular oppinion: Some dudes on this forum deserve to be single forever and die alone, because they are low IQ assholes who have zero redeeming qualities, who hate women, who hate other men, who are completely incapable of being respectful towards others or having empathy.
Just look how this ape comes at you for saying something pefectly normal like "I want to bring my gf flowers". It just shows that this low IQ neanderthal cannot comprehend what it means to be respectful or caring towards others and therefore he doesn't deserve a gf. Relationships are always bidirectional and this guy obviously doesn't want to do his part, so have fun rotting.
Another unpopular oppinion: If you hate women, go fuck off this forum, you are no longer an incel. An incel is per definition someone who wants to be in a loving relationship with a woman. If you hate women, you obviously don't want that and therefore aren't incel. If you hate women so much, you must be really really happy that women stay away from you, so what's your problem, you low IQ retard? Go fuck off this forum, you don't belong here.
But yeah, join date 2018 and only 1k posts already tells you that it's some degens multi account or a troll account. Just put him on ignore.