Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want a french bulldog

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
French bulldogs are genetically cursed, and an affront to God himself. They are ugly as sin, and in a constant state of pain and agony. This makes them perfect for incels, because it's like looking in the mirror.

Also you don't have to worry about getting mogged by them.

i would rather buy a blue eyed female husky dog or a female golden retriver

The thing is I don't want them to suffer anymore and I think they should stop existing and the only way to get people to stop breeding them is to stop buying them.

Yes, Frenchies are notorious for farting — quite a bit. Their sensitive stomachs can cause gassiness when they eat foods that don't really sit right with them. Their flat faces also make it so they swallow a lot of air when they eat fast (and they almost always eat fast).

i would rather buy a blue eyed female husky dog or a female golden retriver
An ethnic would rather fuck a dog with blue eyes than a foid of there race :feelskek::feelshaha:

The thing is I don't want them to suffer anymore and I think they should stop existing and the only way to get people to stop breeding them is to stop buying them.
I'll get one for free from the rescue or something.