Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want a female bullying victim

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A couple of days ago Google sent me this notification:

https://www.boredpanda.com/friend-t...roid&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

"Groom Is Stood Up By His Parents At His Own Wedding Because Of Sister, His Best Friend Comes Up With The Best Revenge Plan".

I thought that this could be a brutal Sisterpill showcasing just how parents always prefer their daughters over their sons, but... This actually isn't true, this is while the chances of a daughter reproducing are like 90% compared to a man's 10~20% (most "fathers" aren't actual biological fathers), it would make sense for some parents to adopt favouritism towards their sons as a way of allocating resources to his success and that for, at least some men, this would be a successful endeavour ending them up with more genetic success. In fact studies seem to point out that especially mothers favour their sons, so the Sisterpill is far from universal.

Anyhow, going over this website I suddenly got lots of notifications from Google recommending me them until they recommended me the following link:

https://www.boredpanda.com/taking-b...roid&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

"Man’s About To Marry His Sister’s Bully, Father Refuses To Give Her His Grandmother’s Heirloom Veil And Causes Family Drama".

A passage from this article:

"Anna was bullied from ages 12 through 18 by this girl, Violet, who was a year older than her. She would bully her verbally, insult her looks, hide her clothes in the locker room, and pour water on her, but it would never get violent and it didn’t continue outside school."

Toilets are rarely the victims of physical violence, but the idea of a toilet being able to at least somewhat relate to my experience being bullied is just... Arousing.

This article gave me a fetish for female bullying victims, alright I had already had this before but it re-ignited this old fetish flame. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Bully and force sex foids (invideogame) :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I know, us beggars can't be choosers, I will take literally any toilet regardless of her backstory, BUT if I actually had options I'd prefer a highly Neurotic former bullying victim, or even better, one who is still being bullied at work. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

A couple of days ago Google sent me this notification:

https://www.boredpanda.com/friend-t...roid&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

"Groom Is Stood Up By His Parents At His Own Wedding Because Of Sister, His Best Friend Comes Up With The Best Revenge Plan".

I thought that this could be a brutal Sisterpill showcasing just how parents always prefer their daughters over their sons, but... This actually isn't true, this is while the chances of a daughter reproducing are like 90% compared to a man's 10~20% (most "fathers" aren't actual biological fathers), it would make sense for some parents to adopt favouritism towards their sons as a way of allocating resources to his success and that for, at least some men, this would be a successful endeavour ending them up with more genetic success. In fact studies seem to point out that especially mothers favour their sons, so the Sisterpill is far from universal.

Anyhow, going over this website I suddenly got lots of notifications from Google recommending me them until they recommended me the following link:

https://www.boredpanda.com/taking-b...roid&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

"Man’s About To Marry His Sister’s Bully, Father Refuses To Give Her His Grandmother’s Heirloom Veil And Causes Family Drama".

A passage from this article:

"Anna was bullied from ages 12 through 18 by this girl, Violet, who was a year older than her. She would bully her verbally, insult her looks, hide her clothes in the locker room, and pour water on her, but it would never get violent and it didn’t continue outside school."

Toilets are rarely the victims of physical violence, but the idea of a toilet being able to at least somewhat relate to my experience being bullied is just... Arousing.

This article gave me a fetish for female bullying victims, alright I had already had this before but it re-ignited this old fetish flame. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
She would end up cucking you with the Chad who bullied her in high school:feelshaha:

Meanwhile, toilets give zero fucks at all about male bully victims :feelsrope: