Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want a cute virgin girlfriend. I hate disgusting whores with sexual experience. They are filth

Fight back against these whores offcourse, i hate women more than you do. I hate women more than any man on this planet
i dont fucking care who hates them more me or you , from what i saw you are just sad because no women ever wanted you. i hate these whores because they ruined my life they fucking bullied me sent their chads to beat the shit out of me and then sadistically laugh. i accepted the fact im a ugly worthless piece of shit but all i want to see women suffer i dont care what kind ,ugly , stacy, becky seeing every woman suffer is a music to my ears and honey for my eyes

I would never have an LTR with a girl who has sexual experience tbh. Maybe a good old one night pump 'n' dump with one who has had experience, but I'd take extreme precautionary measures to make sure I won't get any STDs. Mostly because sexually experienced whores are dirty mongrels and I heard that they are attached to the first person they fucked.

I don't think you're volcel, you did the right thing. Sexually experienced women are fucking gross.

I would take the most used up cum dumped whore and fuck all her holes like crazy. you are just coping hard bro because even a cum dumped whore wouldn't ride your cock. if one would you would forget instantly about this shit post you just dumped and creampie her pussy like the last 50 guys did.

Look at Mr. Optimism over here, saying hard work pays off for incels.
We all know it does. But what you'll get is a used up whore with mulatto children. Which brings up the question of "is self improvement and hard work worth it as an incel?" to which I reply no. Thus most of us opt for LDARing.

I'm confused. If anyone is nice towards you, they're not allowed to have a partner? Just trying to understand your logic here. If she lead you on, I could see why you might be annoyed, but doesn't sound like it from your description. Sounds like you just randomly bullied someone who was nice to you (fact that she even interacted with you is more than what some incels can hope for), which is pretty crappy.

Also, accept that not just girls but also guys are going to have sexual experiences at a very early age. It's easier for girls to have it, and because of pressure they'll do it early in their lives. So your chance of finding a virgin are close to nil.

Last edited:
You do what you have to do. I discovered something much better. And it's a Demonic in it's nature as well. A place were someone like me belongs
pm me what it is

I would take the most used up cum dumped whore and fuck all her holes like crazy. you are just coping hard bro because even a cum dumped whore wouldn't ride your cock. if one would you would forget instantly about this shit post you just dumped and creampie her pussy like the last 50 guys did.

Nope, i would rather tie her up and drench her in gasoline and set her on fire and watch her scream. But thats only a fantasy and nothing else. I would never do that in real life. I don't want to get trouble
I'm confused. If anyone is nice towards you, they're not allowed to have a partner? Just trying to understand your logic here. If she lead you on, I could see why you might be annoyed, but doesn't sound like it from your description. Sounds like you just randomly bullied someone who was nice to you (fact that she even interacted with you is more than what some incels can hope for), which is pretty crappy.

Also, accept that not just girls but also guys are going to have sexual experiences at a very early age. It's easier for girls to have it, and because of pressure they'll do it early in their lives. So your chance of finding a virgin are close to nil.

I bullied the bitch hard and i have zero regrets for what i did. I wish i could beat her up good but sadly that's illegal so i am forced to keep myself calm

Last edited:
Plot twist: she was dumping her boyfriend for you, ready to commit her body and soul for your carnal desires for all eternity. But you fucked it by taking the hump and being a pure dick :feelskek:

Plot twist: she was dumping her boyfriend for you, ready to commit her body and soul for your carnal desires for all eternity. But you fucked it by taking the hump and being a pure dick :feelskek:

I bullied her and made her cry. It was fucking worth it :feelsthink:

t. soy cuck

when i found out that this degenerate little whore had sexual experience and a boyfriend(she was about to ditch him) i became angry. Really angry. That this girl made my blood boil with rage. I became cold towards her. I started to ignore her, and then i started to bully her. I started to insult her, mock her. Right at her face.
I honestly don't understand how rapists are able to be angry at foids and fuck them at the same time. Anger is NOT an aphrodisiac. Quite the opposite. I can't even be nice to a foid I'm angry at, let alone get hard and stick my dick in her.
I worship something much darker and more ancient than Satan. Satan is a christian invention. The ones i worship has nothing to do with our world or dimension. Only reason why i would like to kill myself is so i can be there. And i am looking forward to visit that place
Gibberish

Had any success? I did see some activity but sex never happened. If you want, I can share with you a chant that is used to call her.
LOL. If life was only as easy as "chanting" to get what you want, none of us would be here.
t. soy cuck
I honestly think that poster is a roastie.

Last edited: