Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wanna scare this girl

ihatetheworld

ihatetheworld

Recruit
★★
So i keep getting fucked over by this foid
Im thinking of going to her house and putting a letter , i wanna write some satanic shit on that letter and make her scared

U guys think thats a good idea?

And if yes u guys know any specific signs that would be good?

Im thinking of going to her house and putting a letter , i wanna write some satanic shit on that letter and make her scared

Buy a spraycan and paint the pentagram on her door at night when no ones around.

Idk even know other cels would know

Buy a spraycan and paint the pentagram on her door at night when no ones around.
Sure if i can get my hands on it , if i cant imma just do it with a marker

53 ♄
80A542B2 129F 44AC B14B C92170363913

A picture of saturn eating his son with the saturnian ♄, the number 53 and maybe a hexagon

Why are you giving this whore attention in the first place?

wear white bedsheets over your head and act all spooky-like until you look like a scary ghost

then jump her at her doorstep

she will be terrified. she will fall down clutching her heart and suffocating. she might well get a heart attack

all in all sounds like fun

well, the usual symbols are things like pentagrams, the number 666, the baphomet, etc.

you could claim to come from O9A or 764 or sth if you wanted to sound more legit

not sure if she'd be alarmed about satanism, though. maybe if she's a strict christian or that bx girl who kept stalking our forum admin

reminds me of one time when I was like 13 or sth and got a foid's christian conservative parents to drag her off the internet by posting a bunch of satanic stuff on a cat forum. it was p epic ngl

well, the usual symbols are things like pentagrams, the number 666, the baphomet, etc.

you could claim to come from O9A or 764 or sth if you wanted to sound more legit

not sure if she'd be alarmed about satanism, though. maybe if she's a strict christian or that bx girl who kept stalking our forum admin

reminds me of one time when I was like 13 or sth and got a foid's christian conservative parents to drag her off the internet by posting a bunch of satanic stuff on a cat forum. it was p epic ngl
Lmao i was thinking of drawing that O9A pentagram shit too , it would be so funny if she or whoever reverse image searched the thing

Lmao i was thinking of drawing that O9A pentagram shit too , it would be so funny if she or whoever reverse image searched the thing
absolutely jfl

or just namedrop it somewhere, might make it more obvious

I think that the O9A/764 thing is the closest we have to a modern Satanic panic, so it's probably going to have more of an impact. though obviously you know the foid already, so you can probably judge what will scare her

plus foids nowadays are more scared of men than bears, so you kind of have your work cut out for you in that respect

either way, good luck, she totally deserves it. justice will be done

absolutely jfl

or just namedrop it somewhere, might make it more obvious

I think that the O9A/764 thing is the closest we have to a modern Satanic panic, so it's probably going to have more of an impact. though obviously you know the foid already, so you can probably judge what will scare her

plus foids nowadays are more scared of men than bears, so you kind of have your work cut out for you in that respect

either way, good luck, she totally deserves it. justice will be done
Exactly cuz they rape and shit BUT the problem is she will probs get hella attention yk? She gonna be like Omg i got raped by paper or smth so idk if its worth it knowing she will probably bitch abt it and use it in her favour

Exactly cuz they rape and shit BUT the problem is she will probs get hella attention yk? She gonna be like Omg i got raped by paper or smth so idk if its worth it knowing she will probably bitch abt it and use it in her favour
sry for the belated reply! the site has been going down a lot lately, probably the owner is in a shoot-out with the feds

but yeah, there is the risk that she uses it for pity points. still, her talking about it with others might have an upside. it means that she probably cares about it, and talking to others about it might just make her more scared and paranoid. foids can sometimes feel more emotional just because they act emotional in public enough. eg. foids are often depressed simply bc of acting depressed + gothy for show until they induce actual depression in themselves. either that or they're depressed bc of something tragic happening, like chad ghosting them
marseycry.webp

so ig it depends on how effective the letter is. if it does scare her, then she might just make herself more scared. you could include a few personal details to make her more paranoid. also, foids are often into quirky superstitious stuff like eg. astrology, if you know she's interested in sth like that then you can use it in your letter a bit to make her uncomfortable.

and even if she does get the satisfaction of earning pity and attention, since you light up her day maybe she'll fuck you because of your good pERsonality? uwu

best of luck at letterraping the foid in the name of satan! \m/

Last edited:
kill a cat and leave it at her front door

all this sounds lame just kill something and leave it for her or put blades/poison in her drink when NOBODY'S looking, you don't wanna KILL her but scare her and traumatize her. (in minecraft)

make fake facebook account and send her pictures of dead dogs (i have never done this :feelsaww:)

make fake facebook account and send her pictures of dead dogs (i have never done this :feelsaww:)
jfl the most traumatic image a foid can see: a dead dog

dogpill is law