Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wanna leave my fucking third world shithole

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
I live in Egypt, and this place is a hellhole, filled with subhuman muslims who make my life miserable. I wish I was born in the US or anywhere else, niggas in the west dont realize how privileged they are, everyone here is a retarded subhuman, i despise my own ethnicity and I wish it gets wiped off the face of the earth. I'd rather be a incel perma virgin outcast in a western country than live the rest of my life here.

1200x 1

It's overpopulated and badly managed.

Should have implemented 2 sand policy in the 1950s in Egypt

Stay in your own country dont come here

Agreed man im in a low iq country full of savages

Over 4 thirdworldcels

I live in Egypt, and this place is a hellhole, filled with subhuman muslims who make my life miserable. I wish I was born in the US or anywhere else, niggas in the west dont realize how privileged they are, everyone here is a retarded subhuman, i despise my own ethnicity and I wish it gets wiped off the face of the earth. I'd rather be a incel perma virgin outcast in a western country than live the rest of my life here.

View attachment 665747
I had always thought that Egypt was a rich country probably the richest in Africa

View attachment 665747
My personal opinion is hating and feeling disgust to subhumans is normal, but it's better than being mogged for me, at least people gave me a chance to speak back in my subhuman place.

I think you're disgusted because you've probably had some horrible experiences with them.

I won't pretend it's just how they look, there can be other factors, if you're exposed to that shit more often you'll probably overcome disgust rapidly as you're body will recognize it's not really a threat.

The sad truth I often find extremely hard to accept is I'd rather sit in an empty basement than kiss an ugly face. Would I kiss an empty basement? It isn't worse than kissing aboriginal women (I'd still like to fuck them).

Don't be that stupid. Go to Sinai and help your brothers to perform jihad against Mossad militiats (In arma 4)

DONT GO TO "FIRST WORLD" THERE ARE SECURITY CAMERAS ON EVERY STREET. FEMINISM CONTROLSEverything. They are monitoring us. You are blessed to not live in NATO territory