Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna leanmaxx to test my bones

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
But im scared of losing muscle on my chest since ive got a pretty decent chest (funkybod look from the sides and front) even tho i bench only 60kg

I quit training half a year ago and just do weekly push ups to maintain it, i have to leanmax to check if im a truecel or just a fatcel but my chest has been my pride for a few months now

Sucks being a fatcel tbh

Same. I'm a bit chubby with a bloated face.

try it if it work nice if not ldar

Blackpill101 said:
Same. I'm a bit chubby with a bloated face.

Tbh i can manage eating enough protein on a calorie defecit so i can slowly lose weight but i bought 10g weed and i munch like crazy

Trying to control it, had 2 succesful nights, need to eat before so i dont justify my eating

Jewsel said:
This is incels.is not /rgym gtfo

Fakecel, get OUT

Your chest is one of the muscles that get a lot better as you get leaner tbh.

If you don't want to go to the gym, do some calisthenics. Pullups (different variations for back and biceps), dips (triceps and chest variation), different pushup variations, ab exercises etc, etc. You can do a lot at home and outside tbh. Don't really need a gym.

CopingGymcel said:
Your chest is one of the muscles that get a lot better as you get leaner tbh.

If you don't want to go to the gym, do some calisthenics. Pullups (different variations for back and biceps), dips (triceps and chest variation), different pushup variations, ab exercises etc, etc. You can do a lot at home and outside tbh. Don't really need a gym.

Chest looks decent in higher bf% as long as u dont have bloated nips tbh

Im scared of losing my chest cuz id rather be like 15 bf with bloated face and nice muscles than 10% bf pretty boy with 0 muscle

Fuck in just coping

I need to get rid of the weed and lean out

Ill get muscle fast if i lean, not like i have much anyways

hehe xd said:
Chest looks decent in higher bf% as long as u dont have bloated nips tbh

Im scared of losing my chest cuz id rather be like 15 bf with bloated face and nice muscles than 10% bf pretty boy with 0 muscle

Fuck in just coping

I need to get rid of the weed and lean out

Ill get muscle fast if i lean, not like i have much anyways

Just do a few sessions of calisthenics every week and eat high protein, that way you won't have to worry about losing your chest.

There is no way your chest muscles will disappear if you do chest dips and some pushups variations.