Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wanna go to Latin America to copefuck with some favela broads tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
:feelsbadman:/ thread

Like Dominican Rep., Cuba, Colombia or Brazil or some shyte..I don't wanna fuck hookers here cuz its too expansive and they have attitudes..
A huge part of being Incel means you're going to spend most of your life fapping your sexual frustrations away in your bedroom however, I watned to spend some of that young energy I have on actual (paid) sex...

I personally think a paidsex life is better than a sexless life tbh.
Am just too high inhib to down there evne though I speak good spanish and ok portuguese
Any guy here living in South Am. wanna hook me up at their place?

@Mainländer Tem algum conselhos por um irmao Incel?

One of those is my home countries basically I want to go there so bad when I turn 18 and see if i can get laid but police are very corrupt but thankfully my family is big with the military and judges there

I'm from Argentina i can try to help u tbh i would like to meet another incel

Maybe Sigma can have you in his house a few days

I've lived in Brazil my whole life and have never had success with women here, that's why I've been entertaining the thought of becoming an expat in SEA ( in the far future). As for your question, what kind of gringo are you? do you have blue eyes, blonde hair and great height? if you do, by all means, come down here and see if it suits you. But if you're not nordic-looking your chances are not high.

Brazilian women are hardcore white supremacists; it's either 100% white or nothing. If you find someone while in Latin America; for the love of God, don't take her back to the US/Europe. She'll only use you for citizenship. Brazil is loaded with women who are passport hunters. She'll marry you and then divorce you after the first child.

Careful about favelas. Those people are not the happy-go-lucky soccer-loving negroes that you see on the media. Most favelas are run by drug lords and it's not uncommon for the women to be involved with them. You don't want to end up on best gore because you stirred the jealousy of some thug when you messed with a 4/10 brown girl who lost her virginity when she was 11.

I've lived in Brazil my whole life and have never had success with women here, that's why I've been entertaining the thought of becoming an expat in SEA ( in the far future). As for your question, what kind of gringo are you? do you have blue eyes, blonde hair and great height? if you do, by all means, come down here and see if it suits you. But if you're not nordic-looking your chances are not high.

Brazilian women are hardcore white supremacists; it's either 100% white or nothing. If you find someone while in Latin America; for the love of God, don't take her back to the US/Europe. She'll only use you for citizenship. Brazil is loaded with women who are passport hunters. She'll marry you and then divorce you after the first child.

Careful about favelas. Those people are not the happy-go-lucky soccer-loving negroes that you see on the media. Most favelas are run by drug lords and it's not uncommon for the women to be involved with them. You don't want to end up on best gore because you stirred the jealousy of some thug when you messed with a 4/10 brown girl who lost her virginity when she was 11.

I'm black. I have literraliy zero chance of ascending in Latin America the traditionnal way (blanquemiento).

I was talking about fucking hookers mate.
@Mainländer
you had sent me a link once of what kind of hookers you were paying for.
Mind sending it back just to see it again?

Last edited:
U should do it

is ur dad an african warlord?

nope but my great grandpa used to work for a dictator and such and it goes back as far as the late 1800s they’ve always remained loyal

nope but my great grandpa used to work for a dictator and such and it goes back as far as the late 1800s they’ve always remained loyal
statusmaxxed tyrone fuark

this.But with south east asia

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back