Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wanna fucking die so bad

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
I'm too cowardly to suicide. its' over, it's over.

Relax and LDAR, it never began.

I think we're all like that. My fantasy is to die in my sleep. Do you have any good copes?

I think we're all like that. My fantasy is to die in my sleep. Do you have any good copes?
Dying while sleeping is probably the best death, supreme death if you want.

I wish I'd die, but only instantly and when I'm unaware that it's coming.

NO, I've even started noticing I watch the same videos everyday. Also my computer is shit and always freezes whenever I play a game I live in a room the size of a small closet and the heat causes my computer to freeze.

ANything to live for?
AKA parents?

I wish I'd die, but only instantly and when I'm unaware that it's coming.
I wish for this. Though knowing my luck, I'd be on the brink of ascension, then god will strike me down just before the bliss.

Read this on reddit, it was like a kidney punch tbh, it knocked the last bit of hope I didn't know I even had.

ANything to live for?
AKA parents?
I have parents but they're not really worth living for tbh.

NO, I've even started noticing I watch the same videos everyday. Also my computer is shit and always freezes whenever I play a game I live in a room the size of a small closet and the heat causes my computer to freeze.
Do you like reading? If you do you should look into used bookstores near you, I've got a shop nearby that sells old books for a quarter and I find some good stuff there every so often.

Don't you want to find out how GoT ends?

Read this on reddit, it was like a kidney punch tbh, it knocked the last bit of hope I didn't know I even had.

I have parents but they're not really worth living for tbh.

Mega IQ post !! Give credit were credit due.

Wait the next 20 - 40 years until the imminent Singularity. For now: Sit back and observe.

Sit back and observe theory is very underrated here.

Do you like reading? If you do you should look into used bookstores near you, I've got a shop nearby that sells old books for a quarter and I find some good stuff there every so often.
I feel like all the moments of blind rage that I get from reading blackpilled shit is killing braincels I can't concentrate on anything I have no motivation to do anything anymore.

Don't you want to find out how GoT ends?
No, what is that?

I'm too cowardly to suicide. its' over, it's over.

There's always someone out there who has it worse then you my friend. By dying you would forfeit any possibility of achieving the things in life which you desire and deserve. Seek consolation in the camaraderie of those who can empathize with your situation. Finally, if you surrender the will to live, then you implicitly submit to the forces which have imposed such injustice upon you. That would be defeat of the mind and in fact. As others have observed, there is always something to find hope or inspiration in. I think having a cause that's worth fighting for is also one worth living for but that's just me.

I feel like all the moments of blind rage that I get from reading blackpilled shit is killing braincels I can't concentrate on anything I have no motivation to do anything anymore.

No, what is that?
GOT is trash, ignore that pleb. Do you like comics then? Read Berserk by Kentaro Miura, it's really cool.
There's always someone out there who has it worse then you my friend. By dying you would forfeit any possibility of achieving the things in life which you desire and deserve. Seek consolation in the camaraderie of those who can empathize with your situation. Finally, if you surrender the will to live, then you implicitly submit to the forces which have imposed such injustice upon you. That would be defeat of the mind and in fact. As others have observed, there is always something to find hope or inspiration in. I think having a cause that's worth fighting for is also one worth living for but that's just me.
"Darth_Aurelius" Unironically the most incel name I've ever seen. Aurelius like Marcus Aurelius, right? Epictetus is more our style, tbh.

"Darth_Aurelius" Unironically the most incel name I've ever seen. Aurelius like Marcus Aurelius, right? Epictetus is more our style, tbh.[/QUOTE]

Yes as in Marcus. Along with Plato's Republic, The Prince and anything by Dostoevsky, I think Meditations ought to be required reading for anyone who is contemptuous of this cruel and unjust world. Consolation for the mind and fortification of the spirit.

GOT is trash, ignore that pleb. Do you like comics then? Read Berserk by Kentaro Miura, it's really cool.

"Darth_Aurelius" Unironically the most incel name I've ever seen. Aurelius like Marcus Aurelius, right? Epictetus is more our style, tbh.
I don't do anything besides gymcel and post on here.

I don't do anything besides gymcel and post on here.
You should get into philosophy and enjoyable fiction. Read The Enchiridion by Epictetus and the first volume of Berserk. Do you want me to make a link you can download them from?

same here. i'm running out of copes. games don't entertain me like they used to. nothing good on tv. no good movies coming out. alcohol doesn't get me drunk anymore, now i just get dizziness & headaches, i can't even look forward to my firday night drinking sessions anymore. gonna try some stuff starting in september and if it doesn't work i'm shooting myself

You should get into philosophy and enjoyable fiction. Read The Enchiridion by Epictetus and the first volume of Berserk. Do you want me to make a link you can download them from?
sure

same here. i'm running out of copes. games don't entertain me like they used to. nothing good on tv. no good movies coming out. alcohol doesn't get me drunk anymore, now i just get dizziness & headaches, i can't even look forward to my firday night drinking sessions anymore. gonna try some stuff starting in september and if it doesn't work i'm shooting myself
We can do a suicide pact if you want

Here's a link to read The Enchiridon
http://classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html
And here's a link to read Berserk
http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/read_berserk_manga_online/chapter_1
Quote from The Enchiridion and some art from Berserk.
Epictetus quote 7Tumblr ngzxxaUS4H1tj0qdro7 1280
Going to make a mega link so you can download to your PC if you want in a sec.

sure

We can do a suicide pact if you want
i'm not ready for a pact just yet. if my plan works i might be able to find some happiness.

regarding berserk.... it's pretty good, up to the Lost Children arc, the one with the fairies. the quality and pacing take a nosedive after that.
I'd like to recommend this manga called battle angel Alita, and the sequel, Last order. i love it, great art, characters and story. good all the way through except for a tournament arc near the end. it's finished too.

Every day it's getting harder to fight the urge.