Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wanna buy a pc monitor - Recommendations?

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Im aiming for a 1440p and 144hz+ <=3ms monitor,
also, should I buy a curved one or a regular one?

Buy a curved 1080p display.

Depends on what you want to do with it? Gaymen? I would go for the ultra wide 1440p monitor curved. Videos? 2560x1440p 144hz flat panel at minimum. I want a new monitor, thinking about a 4K 144hz panel

I have one of those Samsung curved monitors

Get the HP Omen 25.
Superb monitor.

Or the Asus VG248QE but beware of the PWM thingy.

AOC is really good and its cheap. Best bang for the buck.

Just like the AMD ryzen 5 3600 CPU. Its the best bang for the buck.

But of course if you have the money, shoot for something better than AOC.

Wide curved monitors are the way to go. I code so it helps out a ton having multiple windows open and being able to read them.

AOC is really good and its cheap. Best bang for the buck.

Just like the AMD ryzen 5 3600 CPU. Its the best bang for the buck.

But of course if you have the money, shoot for something better than AOC.

Wide curved monitors are the way to go. I code so it helps out a ton having multiple windows open and being able to read them.
Buy an AOC. alexzandria-ocasio cortez

1440p ultrawide

No face for your monitor

Had this gay ass monitor but sold it and the high end pc. modern video games are trash, and my niche games run fine on a budget build :feelsaww:

Any samsung monitor should work out nicely, they have a wide array of 144hz gaming monitors

It does when the capacitor blows up (happened to me) lol
These should not blow up actually. They are factory made with utmost precision and care. Maybe you have a terrible power socket.

These should not blow up actually. They are factory made with utmost precision and care. Maybe you have a terrible power socket.
I've failed multiple lol

Trust me they get old and dry out

Not if you buy samsungs like I used to lol

They do quality control before selling these in the market. The components used are of superior qualities. The owner need to ensure it is correctly used. There is alwasy the possiblity of manufacturing defect.

No point in bothering asking for advice here because most likely the model you'll get is not in stock in Israel
(Out of 5 possible monitors I've wanted to get only one was actually sold in Israel)

No point in bothering asking for advice here because most likely the model you'll get is not in stock in Israel
(Out of 5 possible monitors I've wanted to get only one was actually sold in Israel)
what was their price range?

TV monitors with OLED are superior and more affordable than gaming oriented PC monitors.

what was their price range?
1000~ NIS range
Actually check out this website seemed better than the paid shill reviews that are out there
I've used it myself

Last edited:
Don't buy anything under $10k if you don't want to have shit tier graphics tbh

TV monitors with OLED are superior and more affordable than gaming oriented PC monitors.
Problem is they only make them down to 48" size. Too big for me
nahh son i wanna 2k monitor
I have a 1080p 240hz monitor, the image quality is pretty awesome despite being TN. It keeps up with my other monitor which is IPS pretty well. Only problem, 1080 vertical is not enough

I just use a small tv

This one is decent if you dont need inbuilt speakers and prefer an IPS panel.

What is your build? Do you need gsync?

at least 144hz, 1millasecond response time and have you considered a curved monitor? I got my first one like that, turns out it's pretty sweet.