Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna build muscles

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Hey, it has been my dream to have six packs and massive biceps but i am really skinny (low bmi) currently and i wanna gain the muscles. Which workout should i do and what should i eat. I have done cardio before and never really had the time due to academia. Thx for the help tho

Also does wanking affect muscle gain

Hey, it has been my dream to have six packs and massive biceps but i am really skinny (low bmi) currently and i wanna gain the muscles. Which workout should i do and what should i eat. I have done cardio before and never really had the time due to academia. Thx for the help tho

Also does wanking affect muscle gain
Are you hairy Arab? How tall are you. If You are manlet arab id say its better not to bodybuild

been trying here on and off for yrs with very minimal results :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I've started lifting myself recently. Also do basic exercises like squats to keep myself in shape. I already managed to lose quite some weight (I used to be skinnyfat). I want to have a six-pack as well, I'm not sure how long it will take me before I reach that goal though.

Ok im a skinny genetical garbage but I have almost 10 years of experience in gym. This is my advice:

-Since youre skinny my recommendation is to eat from ANYTHING. Fuck only ecological food. Junk food has less nutrients yes, but has more calories as well, so is useful.

-The most efficient program for begginers is fullbody. You do it during 4-6 months which are the prime of your gains. When you cant progress at the end of the week youre done with the lineal gains for the rest of your life. On the other hand I recommend strongly to progress in dips and pull ups until you are able to do at least 8-10 of them.

-Abdominals are seen when you get to a low fat percentage, thats all. Ab exercises like crunch and that stuff are overrated af. Dont do any of them cause your abs are gonna work enoughly well to stabilize you during fullbody routine especially when squatting deadlifitng and overhead press. When you get more or less in shape you can do planks and farmer walkers which are technically easy but still challenging.

-Wanking doesnt affect but I dont recommend doing it before training.

You need to make sure you're in a 250-500 calorie surplus. The leaner/skinnier you are, the closer your surplus should be to 500, but use 250 to start with. To estimate how many calories you should be eating, multiply your body weight by 15 and add 250.

A full body split LP routine is the most efficient way to get your neuromuscular strength gains. It will probably take you 3-6 months for you to plateau on this, and you probably won't build much if any muscle, but you need to get this baseline of strength down and learn the movement patterns before you move on to an early intermediate program actually meant to build size and strength. I recommend Greyskull LP with arms plugin.

You want anywhere from 0.8-1.2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. Each gram of protein contains 4 calories, so if you're eating 100 grams of protein per day, that's 400 calories. The rest of your calories can be filled with carbs or fats, but carbs are preferable as they'll give you the muscle glycogen you need for quick explosive movements, and they're less readily stored as fat.

That's really it. Muscle-building isn't rocket science, it just takes a lot of time and commitment. If you eat too much and get too fat, you'll want to switch to a 500-1000 calorie deficit to cut off the fat. Don't expect to gain much if any muscle or strength while doing this. It is very common to lose muscle and strength while losing fat.

Men can just be born chad if lucky.

I want to just gain weight.

I want to be normal weight

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back