Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wanna beat up noodles

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
and im not even some chink, so i don't know why my blood boils whenever i look at some noodlewhore ,i just hate noodlewhores so much.Whenever i see an asian toilet in public,i call them a noodlewhore out loud and make sure they hear it before leaving them confused and going on with my day. I know that's a pretty low inhib mogger move but I just can't help it, i don't even see noodlewhores as human.Whenever I see a wmaf couple,it makes me wanna laugh in their face and harass them and than i get these stupid ass youtube recommendations fueling my hatred for these white cockru onry cum depositories even more.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XS0PJVEN7Ms

disgusting looking toilet :feelspuke:.Its always the ugliest noodle bitches with the stereotypical whiny annoying english accent too with these pasty ass white guys, These guys have no standards.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
glowing homer simpson GIF

bro stop bullying me,i'm one of the truest of the truecels here.Don't let the grAy fool you

I posted this video a few days ago if you want to read other comments about it

Based if true, mang

and im not even some chink, so i don't know why my blood boils whenever i look at some noodlewhore ,i just hate noodlewhores so much.Whenever i see an asian toilet in public,i call them a noodlewhore out loud and make sure they hear it before leaving them confused and going on with my day. I know that's a pretty low inhib mogger move but I just can't help it, i don't even see noodlewhores as human.Whenever I see a wmaf couple,it makes me wanna laugh in their face and harass them and than i get these stupid ass youtube recommendations fueling my hatred for these white cockru onry cum depositories even more.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XS0PJVEN7Ms

disgusting looking toilet :feelspuke:.Its always the ugliest noodle bitches with the stereotypical whiny annoying english accent too with these pasty ass white guys, These guys have no standards.

Race mixing should be illegal. It's such an unfair advantage to our poor gook brethren.

my blood boils whenever i look at some noodlewhore
Mine too. I feel this deep hatred when I look at them. I always tried to hide it, but this getting out of hands. I want to send them back to China to the rice farm. There is some respect against sand niggers, as thy were our enemy for hundreds of years, but these fucking asian whores are like pests.

true they are also upstuck and arrogant as fuck. Also why lots hobo blacks beat em up. They act like they are better than everyone else.

JFL @ her trying to subtly shame manlet ricecels

same im not even asian i hate seeing WMAF couples and there is a noodlewhore in my class wo only dates white chads I FUCKINMG HATE NOODHJEWHORES DATE YOUR OWN RACE RETARDED WHORE I AM GOING TO CRUSH YOUR FUCKIING SKULL

i call them a noodlewhore out loud and make sure they hear it before leaving them confused and going on with my day. I know that's a pretty low inhib mogger move

Low inhib for sure, but who do you think you're mogging? Anyone who witnesses this will just assume you're mentally ill.

but I just can't help it, i don't even see noodlewhores as human.
K

Disgusting looking toilet :feelspuke:.Its always the ugliest noodle bitches with the stereotypical whiny annoying english accent too with these pasty ass white guys, These guys have no standards.

Volcels.is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back