Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wanna be a thriller author (as full time job)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I can be my own boss, work from home and it's a better job for me than to do some shitty office work. I'd be happy to just make an average salary. Focus would be on political/spy thrillers. Problem is I don't write very good

I need this, can't cope with my deformed face if I need an in person job

you can write some short stories you have in mind and upload them on wattpad or some other sites. People can leave reviews and tell you if its good or not, and what you need to work on

you can write some short stories you have in mind and upload them on wattpad or some other sites. People can leave reviews and tell you if its good or not, and what you need to work on
Good idea, thanks! :feelsokman:

Prologue

Prague, Czechia

how tf should I start?

Write a story about a truecel

I can be my own boss, work from home and it's a better job for me than to do some shitty office work. I'd be happy to just make an average salary. Focus would be on political/spy thrillers. Problem is I don't write very good
Why dont you try something different like a private worldbuilding project? You wont have to rush yourself and will have complete liberty to rules of your world, better than a job btw

I also started my own worldbuilding project that I plan to spend my life into after It is finished, It will probably take a long ass time though

Why dont you try something diferente like a private worldbuilding project. You wont have to rush yourself and will have complete liberty to rules of your world, better than job btw

I also started my own worldbuilding project that I plan to spend my life into after It is finished, It will probably take a long ass time though
Thank you, I've never heard about this, will look into it!

Why dont you try something different like a private worldbuilding project? You wont have to rush yourself and will have complete liberty to rules of your world, better than a job btw

Oh now I remember, I've heard about it before but forgot the name

Sounds intEResting, even if you don't make it as an author it is something to do and cope with at least

Good idea. You're writing will definitely improve with practice. There is a lot going on in the world today. You could make a thriller about China/USA/Russia/Ukraine, all sorts.