Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i wake up with a fit of rage everyday

6ix9ine

Recruit
★★
i wake up sweating with a head ache like a elephant is standing on my head. when i see couples out in public i feel so sick that i sometimes find it hard to not fall over. i blame the jews for making this society so fucked up. in the middle ages every peasant had a gf/wife.

Same. Sometimes i have so much RAGE. I just hit random shit and jump around in my apartment.

Sometimes I clobber the walls with my fist and walk like an animal. I lost NT because inceldom and suicidefuel is just too much

The only reason I don't wake up and immidiently murder the first person I see is because of my anti-psychotics, but I"m running out of money

i wake up sweating with a head ache like a elephant is standing on my head. when i see couples out in public i feel so sick that i sometimes find it hard to not fall over. i blame the jews for making this society so fucked up. in the middle ages every peasant had a gf/wife.
I‘m too tired and numb to be angry anymore, but my anger is sometimes sparked by good ragefuel. My anger also returns when im reminded that im nothing more than a lonely virgin.

Smart dude for realizing the Jews caused the death of society. I also hate seeing couples. It is like getting a hot pitchfork in my ass.

I wish I could wake up with fits of rage. I have a lot of trouble getting out of bed, too low energy.

As to the Jews, I don't think blaming them for the downfall of Christianity in the West is fair. The philosophers of the Enlightenment were not Jewish.

I wish I could wake up with fits of rage. I have a lot of trouble getting out of bed, too low energy.

you dont fucking get it. it doesnt matter how much energy i have. im still a fucking incel. doesnt matter what i do

its my bed time now, and im entering a fit of rage again. i know i have to wake up and go through a whole week of bullshit incel lifestyle.... i am actually shaking right now