Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wageslaved for 48 hours this week already

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
And i'm going to wageslave another 20 hours before sunday. All i do is work then go back home, go with my dog, cook food for myself, study and then go to sleep. I have literaly no time for any copes. No copes wotk for me anymore anyway. Can't even get drunk though. Life is hell. I envy all NEETs. Kill me already.

Im. just studymaxxing these days tbh

I'm so sorry op, this sounds shitty. I've been rotting since Monday because I don't have to go to work this week, and it feels wonderful. It's great to just have an enitre day to waste and do absolutely nothing productive. I have yet to eat today tbh.

Absolutely brutal.

All work and no play and all that...

Better dead than wageslaving incel.

> having job and money brag

What work do you do and why can't you drink alcohol?

Neet1
Neet1

I wageslave in a warehouse. It's like working in an amazon warehouse but worse cause i can't listen to music. I can't drink alcohol cause i'm not able to stand up to work on time if i do.
Neet4

Amazon warehouse is like prison

Listen to the poema my polish bro

Listen to the poema my polish bro

"Ja żyje dla tej tibii bo mnie ta gra powstrzymuje"
Brutal. That's how I feel tbh, the only things keeping me alive are just some shitty copes.

"Ja żyje dla tej tibii bo mnie ta gra powstrzymuje"
Brutal. That's how I feel tbh, the only things keeping me alive are just some shitty copes.
Mostly i mean quote "Zapamiętaj te słowa, jedynie możesz mieć motywację czemu masz pracować jako zwykły szary człowiek żeby utrzymać rodzinę i dzieci które masz"