Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I visited a therapist for the first time

• Thread starter Deleted member 20536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20536

Self-banned
-
In the last months i lived with my parents because I had no exams and no school, so they witnessed my rotting routine.
They forced me to visit a therapist or they would have kicked me out.
They gave me a couple of names and I picked the only male name.
Basically this guy concluded that im mentally sane , very sad, and that I should get a job ( wow )
Then he said that my parents also told him about me talking about surgery
He said that It isnt helpful at all and that you risk of losing your self image
( Why the fuck would I consider surgery if I wanted to look the same?)

So i paid 100$ to hear that im lazy and that personality>looks
But not mentally ill

That sucks, he doesn’t understand. You basically paid $100 to get Reddit advice..

Correct
Now i can keep rotting
What kinds of things did your parents see in your routine that made them want you to see a therapist or else you’d be kicked out?

You should have black pilled him to see what he would say

Just take a shower and cut your hair bro. Women love confident men! I mean, look at me, I'm a very confident guy and women like me because of it!
male-model-selfies-from-paris-2016-14.jpg

What kinds of things did your parents see in your routine that made them want you to see a therapist or else you’d be kicked out?
Laying in bed all day
Going out just at night, not much
Just take a shower and cut your hair bro. Women love confident men! I mean, look at me, I'm a very confident guy and women like me because of it!
Thanks doc im cured
You should have black pilled him to see what he would say
I tried, but he kept interrupting me
"No, no matter what you look like. I know some very ugly people with happy lives etc.."
The only thing missing was the Danny de Vito example

Last edited:
losing your self image
JFL how is this a bad thing if you're ugly? If you woke up tomorrow as Chad, would you be upset that you "lost your self image"? Even if you were, those feelings would be quickly evaporated once you put your pictures on Tinder and got a dozen or more matches that very day while your old self would've been lucky to get two matches in a year. Cuck therapist.

Modern psychology is one of the biggest scams ever, psychoanalysis in particular. It's sad that pseudo-scientific shit like that has influenced our societies and cultures so deeply.

Absolute state of parenting in 2019 instead you talk to your child you threaten him into talking to some licensed retard

Modern psychology is one of the biggest scams ever, psychoanalysis in particular. It's sad that pseudo-scientific shit like that has influenced our societies and cultures so deeply.

Absolute state of parenting in 2019 instead you talk to your child you threaten him into talking to some licensed retard
They talked with me but their arguments were dumb,I told them why and they said im not collaborative.

They talked with me but their arguments were dumb,I told them why and they said im not collaborative.
Forcing their boomer mindset onto you and not willing to listen is not talking. It's obvious that they let you get raised by school and internet while they were focused on work and watching tv. There has to be some depth and perception in family relationship.

brutal ngl. therapists are a scam

We have further analysed the impact of this TCF4 variant rs9960767 on early information processing and cognitive functions in schizophrenia patients. We have shown in a sample of 401 schizophrenia patients that TCF4 influences verbal memory in the Rey Auditory Verbal Learning Test. Contrary to expectations, carriers of the schizophrenia-associated allele showed better recognition, thus indicating that while TCF4 influences verbal memory, the TCF4-mediated schizophrenia risk is not determined by the influence of TCF4 on verbal memory. TCF4 does not impact on various other cognitive functions belonging to the domains of attention and executive functions. Moreover, in a pharmacogenetic approach, TCF4 does not modulate the improvement of positive or negative schizophrenia symptoms during treatment with antipsychotics. Finally, we have assessed a key electrophysiological endophenotype of schizophrenia, sensorimotor gating. As measured by prepulse inhibition, the schizophrenia risk allele C of TCF4 rs9960767 reduces sensorimotor gating. This indicates that TCF4 influences key mechanisms of information processing, which may contribute to the pathogenesis of schizophrenia.

That sucks, he doesn’t understand. You basically paid $100 to get Reddit advice..

Choosing based on gender is unhelpful in this case, because ofc only a bluepilled cuck can survive in a majority-female profession. Instead I would have looked up their names and client reviews, and selected the one with the most one-star reviews complaining that the therapist "is only interested in prescribing drugs". So you can get diagnosed with a mental disorder and open a path to receiving disability welfare.

He is a moron, not a fan. Execute the fag.

I've had severe anxiety for most of my life. A decade ago, I would wake up each day with tingling/rushing sensations throughout my body and crippling depression. "Going through the motions" was how I lived. I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder in group therapy.

A former (female) psychiatrist of mine was attentive to my problems and prescribed me benzodiazepines, which helped somewhat. I'd suggest making a short log of your symptoms before the appointment and asking a psychologist for a referral to a psychiatrist.

Thanks for the advice. :society:

Yes. They stare at me because of my ethnic appearance and autistic behavior. I've had White strangers stare at me while waiting for my psychologist at the local psychiatric hospital.

Are you really 5'3? That's probably why they stare along with your ethnic appearance. Brutal I'm sorry.