Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I vaped weed now i feel sick

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I vaped weed and it tasted kinda chemically. I've never done it before so I thought it was normal. Now I feel sick. is it over for me?

You've given yourself stage 4 cancer. :feelsjuice:

I vaped weed and it tasted kinda chemically. I've never done it before so I thought it was normal. Now I feel sick. is it over for me?
Why would you do this to yourself?

u retard why u don't fkin smoke it like everyone :dafuckfeels:

Just soak clean weed in weird ass chemicals then whine about it bro

Vaping is for normies and faggots. If you wanted to smoke weed the just roll a blunt. GTFO vape nigger :feelsUgh:

Pipes and bongs are terrible for your lungs vaping is safer but you need to use like half the amount of weed because the vapor is so concentrated budget stoners prefer vaping I made a weed tea and was once stoned for 2 full days straight
another time 1 day and a half not good to do

It's harmless nigga, just smoke it

I’m high asf rn:feelsgah:

You could make an oven light bulb into a vaporizer.

I hate weed, it’s gross