[Serious] i used to watch totally spies and zoey 101

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
I even ran home from the mosque to watch Winx Club during my elementary school days. Totally Spies and Zoey 101 were highly enjoyable. Victorious and iCarly also.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

has had enough of this fucking bullshit
-
I even ran home from the mosque to watch Winx Club during my elementary school days. Totally Spies and Zoey 101 were highly enjoyable. Victorious and iCarly also.
alpha taste

RREEEEEEEEE

-
his hair is alpha as fuck, anime hasn't been over-the-top "anime" since the late 90s, yugi had 3 fucking colors in his hair lmao
I think I was more infatuated with 2D characters than I'd like to admit. Anime guy crush. No homo, of course.

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
-
My name is Ricky and I am your master. Follow me as I spread disaster. Take over the government. Do as I say. I rule the world and you obey.

screenshot_2019-01-12-05-44-47-png.79892

My brother used to watch Totally Spies. I used to laugh at him for watching that shit then I watched it and I liked it so I had to watch in secret. The only reason I was watching it was it was turning me on before I could even get boners.

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
-
lol i also used to watch zoey101 when i was like 12
also drake and josh, wizards from beverly, icarli

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
LOL, I used to watch totally spies too and thought its the best shit ever because of the cool gadgets they would get every mission

Also used to watch sabrina the teenage witch cartoon version

Tbh looking back that was incredibly gay of me

Yes. Did you like any of the shows I mentioned?
The name Winx Club rings a bell but more likely than not I just remember seeing commercials for it. I only ever saw the Totally Spies TV movie/special. As for Zoey 101, I watched it occasionally but nowhere near as I did the other Dan Schneider shows. I spent much more time watching Cartoon Network than anything else but I watched a lot of everything

RREEEEEEEEE

-
The name Winx Club rings a bell but more likely than not I just remember seeing commercials for it. I only ever saw the Totally Spies TV movie/special. As for Zoey 101, I watched it occasionally but nowhere near as I did the other Dan Schneider shows. I spent much more time watching Cartoon Network than anything else but I watched a lot of everything
I watched some Cartoon Network as well like Samurai Jack and stuff. Dexter's Labatory.

Inceldo

Founder and only member of the Elite Truecel Corps
-
Used to watch Braceface and those mary kate and Ashley shows when my sisters werent around out of embarrassment. And when i was 20 i binge watched the entire Victorious series 3 times. Also used to jerk off to Kim possible

Last edited:

Hoffman_13

Bad Personality™
-
Used to watch Braceface and those mary kate and Ashley shows when my sisters werent around out of embarrassment. And when i was 20 i binge watched the entire Victorious series 3 times. Also used to jerk off to Kim possible
based

RREEEEEEEEE

-
I enjoy Nickelodeon and Disney Channels shows because it feels like they are the NCAA of sluttery, while the future careers of the hoes like Britney Spears and Ariana Grande are the NBA.
I keep forgetting Ariana "Killer of Men" Grande gained notoriety from Victorious. Meanwhile we hear nothing about the main actress.

Thanks bro.

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Watch iCarly and Zoey 101 for those blond babes. Shame about Dan Schneider, eh?

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
-
I used to watch, teenage robot girl, drake and josh, icarly, zoey 101, powerpuff girls and shit lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Jal16

Veteran
-
Back when Jamie Lynn was in her prime. Also that icarly episode where her and Victoria justice are doing mma is major fapfuel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)