Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to want to be an asian when I was a kid

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
I don't know why but I always thought it would be cooler if I could have been a riceman. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I used to watch lots of Bruce Lee movies back then.

Bruce lee was based ngl.

Incel trait: u ( you ) used to think that u (you) would be better of if you was born asian.

I used to want to be a blonde chad when I was a kid because DBZ taught me that blonde hair is superior to dark ethnic hair.

I used to want to be a blonde chad when I was a kid because DBZ taught me that blonde hair is superior to dark ethnic hair.

Dark hair mogs Blond hair a hundred times over in white countries. Blond hair symbolises youth, weakness and femininity. Which one of these sentences sounds right to you?

"OMG, apparently there are some Italian boys joining our class next semester!"

"OMG, apparently there are some Icelandic boys joining our class next semester!"

Dark hair mogs Blond hair a hundred times over in white countries. Blond hair symbolises youth, weakness and femininity. Which one of these sentences sounds right to you?

"OMG, apparently there are some Icelandic boys joining our class next semester!"
As a Sicilian who lives in a heavily Germanic part of America, I can say that Italians are considered scum compared to blonde chads here. If foids liked Italians/ethnic features more than white chads, the chad meme would be an Italian dude.

i thought i'd rather kpop max as a rice rather than be ethnic but it seems that none of it matters if you aint white

What ? Goku is the utlimate fighter in the manga and his hair is black. Even in his ultimate SSJ4 form, it's still black.

An Icelander would beat an Italian into a pulp even with his hands tied behind his back though
I don't know why but I always thought it would be cooler if I could have been a riceman
Rice society is much more appealing than the degenerate shit we have in the West.

I always wanted to be tall. Ended up being a manlet king.

do u still watch kungfu movies? gonna watch ip man 4 in theaters soon tbh

As a Sicilian who lives in a heavily Germanic part of America, I can say that Italians are considered scum compared to blonde chads here. If foids liked Italians/ethnic features more than white chads, the chad meme would be an Italian dude.
Can confirm. Im Italian too. Italians are genetic filth scum trash

Can confirm. Im Italian too. Italians are genetic filth scum trash
Italians haven't been considered genetically acceptable since the 50's.

Italians haven't been considered genetically acceptable since the 50's.
High IQ. Italians are niggers of the white race if you even consider them white.

Similar to philipinos being niggers to the Asian race

I used to want to be Asian to due to kung fu movies.

High IQ. Italians are niggers of the white race if you even consider them white.

Rocky Marciano was Italian
Fighting ugly rocky marciano

My last name is Siculo-Arabic and literally traces back to an Arab doctor from the middle ages.
My bloodline has been doomed to be despised in The West for over a thousand years.

Rocky Marciano was Italian
View attachment 178788
so what? He boxerstatusmaxxd in a time where Italians where accepted and not looked upon as nigger genetic trash (pre 1960) as stated by @Sparrow's Song

My last name is Siculo-Arabic and literally traces back to an Arab doctor from the middle ages.
My bloodline has been doomed to be despised in The West for over a thousand years.
Yea Sicilians and sardinians are literally the sand niggers of the Italians. I heard Sicily and Sardinia where conquered by the arabs or the Madagascarian niggers or something like that because if you check Italian mitochondria DNA it traces back to nigger / sand nigger countries

so what? He boxerstatusmaxxd in a time where Italians where accepted and not looked upon as nigger genetic trash (pre 1960) as stated by @Sparrow's Song

Yea Sicilians and sardinians are literally the sand niggers of the Italians. I heard Sicily and Sardinia where conquered by the arabs or the Madagascarian niggers or something like that because if you check Italian mitochondria DNA it traces back to nigger / sand nigger countries
We were sandcels before the Arabs came because the Phoenicians were their first, before that we were the "Shekelesh" (not Jewish lol) who were probably indistinguishable from sandcels in The Levant. It's been over for us for like 3,000 years.

We were sandcels before the Arabs came because the Phoenicians were their first, before that we were the "Shekelesh" (not Jewish lol) who were probably indistinguishable from sandcels in The Levant. It's been over for us for like 3,000 years.
Fuckin brutal bro. Over for both of us don't forget we come from the same tainted bloodline

Fuckin brutal bro. Over for both of us don't forget we come from the same tainted bloodline
Please don't compare yourself to the rest of Italy, most Italians don't look like Sicilians.
BRUTAL!

Being Sicilian in Italy is probably like being Mexican in Kentucky, being Sicilian in America is like being Yemeni in Alabama.

BRUTAL!

Being Sicilian is like Italy is probably like being Mexican in Kentucky, being Sicilian in America is like being Yemeni in Alabama.
I used to get confused between asians and mexicans

I wanted to be white

Italians as well as all non-blonde/non-redhead whites are bi-racial. It's the only way they can get those dark features.
Harry 3

Just be Bruce Lee theory

@Newbie17 @Teutonic Knight thoughts on the song? :feelskek:

Same tbh. Is used to have some kind of fascination with oriental people, probably all that anime and Jackie chan/Jet Li movies I thought they were cool. I still think for some reason I would like a rice friend, but since most are awkward af (here in the UK all are foreign students) and since accepting the black pill I know its over for 99.9% of rices in the West.

Asian masterrace

The whole of italy and Southern Europe is Sandnigger

I wanted to be a tall Nordic.

its so fucking over not being a germanic Chad.

I wanted to be Nordic