Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I used to think the dogpill was a meme

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
I remember back then when the dogpill was a meme months ago, maybe you had 1 post of it a day if you were lucky, usually just 1 a week

But it turned out, it wasn't a meme, it was real. The more you instigate on the dogpill, the more proof that it is real you find. I used to think the dickpill was the hardest of pills, because even if you win, you lose (aka not satisfy a woman), but I was wrong. The dogpill is the literal ultimate pill, there is no further degeneracy allowed for a woman to commit (that is demonstrable, obviously), not even paedophilia or necropedophilia because that is both committed by men and women (more men than women) but the dogpill is exclusive to them.

Western society has reached the lowest of the lows, having allowed the dogpill to be real. At this point a man shall ask himself if there will ever be a turning back, or if the dogpill is the point of no return for a society, that is, that the moment you reach it, all hope is to be lost.

Everyday is dogpill day on this forum fml

Femoids would rather fuck dogs than us, thats a fact nobody can deny.

Femoids are sick enough to have sex with animals and little boys but we're supposed to give them unconditional respect. JFL

dogs are having more sex and loving relationships with human females than the average man

much like the germans grew aware of Shlomo's tricks in the 1930s, so too have we grown aware of the eternal foid's tricks today

happy dogpill history month