Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I used to think knowledge is a good cope (really want to go back to my childhood days when I thought I was worth a fuck)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I used to think knowledge is a good cope but here's the thing guys, everyone has the potential to become a nihilist, nihilism is like the blackpill, especially for ugly males, you will realize just how important lookism is, you don't even have to be a living thing, there are certain words that are more attractive, certain animals, certain buildings, certain languages, certain birds, lookism is really present in everything.

I have learned enough, I mean, why learn when it won't help you?

I already ended the suffering cope, suffering is worthless if it won't help you in the future and what I realize is, it doesn't help, especially... someone like myself.

Some tall chads will say, "De-escalate the situation" or "I'm scary looking, I learned to be scary, just scaremax", "Suffering pays a good amount" I don't think so, I have my doubts and suffering will help you, I'm doomed to suffer, such that they'll never ever be useful to me.

I used to study a lot, now I have my projects due, my parents already threatened to kick me out, the time comes, and now, I have zero motivation to finish the test, my teacher will embarass me tomorrow, I'm done, I can't magically learn something that I know is guaranteed to not help me.

I thought I could help people, since now I can't help myself, I realize now, nobody could ever help me.

Life is hell. There's probably no purpose behind the existence of anything.

Nothing matters. When you consider all the possibilities, this is what you will realize. All you can do is cope.

I used to think knowledge is a good cope but here's the thing guys, everyone has the potential to become a nihilist, nihilism is like the blackpill, especially for ugly males, you will realize just how important lookism is, you don't even have to be a living thing, there are certain words that are more attractive, certain animals, certain buildings, certain languages, certain birds, lookism is really present in everything.

I'm itching, which means the Mirtazapine is taking effect..

I coped with knowledge qas a young child by reading encyclopedias, dictionaries, et cetera...I spent hours in the basement reading fanfiction and playing with emulators/hex editors.

like why nihilism is treated as a CONCEPT, when we already alongside with Stirner debunked meaning of existence. For what we see around us, there is no meaning. People try create meaning but it is all denial of reality, so creating a meaning from something that has no meaning is just instanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back