Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I used to think gender reveal parties where parties where you come out as a tranny

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I remember hearing the term on reddit and I thought they were parties where you revealed you are a tranny kek, but recently I discovered it wasnt that.

i used to think trannies are people who are born with ambigious sexual organs or called "intersex" but that was years ago until i discovered it was just that mentally fucked up people cut their dicks and balls and then wear wigs and makeup

I remember hearing the term on reddit and I thought they were parties where you revealed you are a tranny kek, but recently I discovered it wasnt that.
You're giving them new ideas.

That's what I thought too kek. Wouldn't surprise me if that became a trend among transgenders though. Shows how disconnected I am from soyciety.

I used to think tranny was a term used as a cover story for peadophile, oh wait.