Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I used to strangle pitbulls

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I used to strangle my neighbors pitbull because he bit me. So I punctured his eye out. I told the neighbor it was because I tripped over him while taking him out for a walk once. But deep down this perfected god rage took me over and I did what needed to be done. I was 15. It was years ago though. I wish I can do that now with more imperfect organisms. They need to suffer for their sins of coming out wrong. I became inorganic so incels can rage

Based. I've seen a video of a guy choking a pitbull unconscious. The pitbull wakes up confused and proceeds to run away like a little bitch JFL, lifefuel. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

shouldve killed it

shouldve killed it
No organics should be in loop with me for eternity to remember to not do incorrections around erenyeager in the next universe.

FOR ERENYEAGER LAW YOU WILL BE CORRECT. YOUR DNA WILL OBEY ME NOTHING CAN HURT ME NO MORE I am inorganic

Owning a pitbull is the equivolent of buying a truck. It shows you are a dicklet.

That's above average.
Correct. But when you are above organics you are my property. Incorrect property will be shattered and broken. Follow my law for godhood

Fuck pitbulls but you're a psychopath man. Jeez, puncturing eyes! That's medieval tisr torture. (Unless it's self defense)

I get slapping or even beating them

Fuck pitbulls but you're a psychopath man. Jeez, puncturing eyes! That's medieval tisr torture. (Unless it's self defense)

I get slapping or even beating them
I'd puncture your eyes out too if you dare not follow any laws. I'd force you to eat your own balls too. I'm not a psychopath. I'm someone who needs 100 percent perfection in any vincinity I am in. Also jfl it was in self defense. You do not attack erenyeager at all that is a number one incorrection. I deleted incorrections. This I took his eye as he owed me something.

Last edited:
Based. I've seen a video of a guy choking a pitbull unconscious. The pitbull wakes up confused and proceeds to run away like a little bitch JFL, lifefuel. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: