Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to play Tetris professionally

Sounds like a good cope

i bet i could play pokemon puzzle challenge professionally

My attempt at a joke.

Typical blackpill moment. This would be a huge key for "personality" game, but women give no fucks anyway and you're still incel.

did you ever get a x32 chain on intense mode? i didn't think so

PPC is literally child's play compared to PPL anyway. Everything is slower. If you're clearing garbage, the timelag gives you more than enough time to set up the next chain. Just because you got to an x32, even if you used staircases and whatever else, doesn't mean that it was done through home-made chain construction and manipulation which is much harder - you used garbage and timelag, which is easy.

EDIT: But to answer your question, I've gotten over 30x in PPL before. When me and my buddy were both relatively bad at the game.

PPC is literally child's play compared to PPL anyway. Everything is slower. If you're clearing garbage, the timelag gives you more than enough time to set up the next chain. Just because you got to an x32, even if you used staircases and whatever else, doesn't mean that it was done through home-made chain construction and manipulation which is much harder - you used garbage and timelag, which is easy.

EDIT: But to answer your question, I've gotten over 30x in PPL before. When me and my buddy were both relatively bad at the game.
did you play it on emulator?

did you play it on emulator?
Him and I played on Wii but I've been playing PPL on N64 for the past 5-6 years or so.

Upload a vid of your play, I want to see your skills.

Him and I played on Wii but I've been playing PPL on N64 for the past 5-6 years or so.

Upload a vid of your play, I want to see your skills.
i can't record unless I record my sp screen

i can't record unless I record my sp screen

If you don't have an adapter/capture card/emulator you can still just prop your phone up and record the screen of your TV.

EDIT: Wait, you play on the SP? Yea, recording might be tough then.

I'll upload a gameplay video sometime soon once I derust, you tell me if you think I'm fresher than you or not. I'm finna Pokemog the fuck outta you.

EDIT: Any special requests for the video for confirmation? I can do screen capture but cell phone recording would probably be most proof if you think I'll fake it somehow.

I can do screen capture but cell phone recording would probably be most proof if you think I'll fake it somehow.

If there's anyone on this forum who would go out of their way to fake footage of them playing an obscure pokemon game that's older than some members of this forum are, in an attempt to convince a few incels that they're good at it....then god help them. Seriously...even I probably have more hope in life than they do.

If there's anyone on this forum who would go out of their way to fake footage of them playing an obscure pokemon game that's older than some members of this forum are, in an attempt to convince a few incels that they're good at it....then god help them. Seriously...even I probably have more hope in life than they do.

Yea, but it's very easy to accuse someone of stooping that low. Takes literally no effort, and I'd have to do it all over again.

I'll upload a gameplay video sometime soon once I derust, you tell me if you think I'm fresher than you or not. I'm finna Pokemog the fuck outta you.

EDIT: Any special requests for the video for confirmation? I can do screen capture but cell phone recording would probably be most proof if you think I'll fake it somehow.
ive been trying for over an hour to set something up, recorded some, played badly coz i was focusing on other stuff trying to say stuff to make a funny video then deleting it tons of times when I said something too cringe to show the world. also the setup I got is uncomfortable as fuck but I'll do whatever it takes to shitpost

this is the hardest thing that anyone has ever tried to do my neck is sore now fuck

Last edited:
My threads are famous for people replying to each other and not the actual thread. Fuck all of you.

Pro gamers are regarded a bit more highly now than they were when I was a kid. It used to be incel guys wearing belts and acting like they were jocks.

ive been trying for over an hour to set something up, recorded some, played badly coz i was focusing on other stuff trying to say stuff to make a funny video then deleting it tons of times when I said something too cringe to show the world. also the setup I got is uncomfortable as fuck but I'll do whatever it takes to shitpost

this is the hardest thing that anyone has ever tried to do my neck is sore now fuck
Where it at tho?

I'm hella rusty and made a few mistakes as well but after a few trial runs I think I got enough done to demonstrate what I'm generally capable of.

Also in the video I said that I wasn't going for quick kills but they just turned out that way because of force of habit I guess.

I'm considering trying to get Mewtwo (final boss) into a 5 or 6 minute game by being very defensive and not very aggressive so I can replicate something similar to a 30x chain but you also have to realize that in-game 30x chains don't matter and it's better to do segemented chains, both in PPC and PPL.

Let me know if you meant time trial, which I'm not as good at but I can certainly swing my weight.

Where it at tho?

I'm hella rusty and made a few mistakes as well but after a few trial runs I think I got enough done to demonstrate what I'm generally capable of.

Also in the video I said that I wasn't going for quick kills but they just turned out that way because of force of habit I guess.

I'm considering trying to get Mewtwo (final boss) into a 5 or 6 minute game by being very defensive and not very aggressive so I can replicate something similar to a 30x chain but you also have to realize that in-game 30x chains don't matter and it's better to do segemented chains, both in PPC and PPL.

Let me know if you meant time trial, which I'm not as good at but I can certainly swing my weight.

ok wtf im uploading a long ass shit quality video video of me playing through intense mode but know i can't shit out x12 chains all the time without garbage. maybe once in a while but not all the time. u r teh pokemin master. you could probably set the speedrunning record

in fact this guy is better than me

Last edited:
I used to love tetris, used to play it on the amiga 500 mostly. I just play tetris blitz on my phone now and sometimes come 1st place in the tournaments to win lots of gold coins to spend. Master 1, level 143 at the moment.

i suck at tetris, im good at snake tho

Autist thread wtf ill wreck a nigga in fucking dungeon dice monsters fucking duel masters beyblade wtf

i used to play tic tac toe professionally