Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I used to make fun of baldlets, now I may be balding…

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Is this karma? I am norwooding. My hair is long but when i pull it up it’s already in a noticeable M shape. What the FUCK? My dad is a fat old boomer and still has a full head of hair. My grandpa is in his fucking nineties or something and still has a full head of hair

What the fuck is going on

Show picture of your hairline you might be imagining things

My family has good hair genetics

Wait till 25 you can't be sure, is your hair long?
Yes it grows fast. But when i grab the locks and pull them up you can see a receding hairline

Even if your father and grandfathers have hair that´s no guarantee. Recessive genes are a bitch.

I can't cope with balding, i truly hope that finasteride and dermarolling will work for me

balding comes from your mom's side, not dad's

balding comes from your mom's side, not dad's
Bullshit myth. My mom's side are all NW1 to death including all my uncles and grandfather and here i'am balding extremely aggressively at 21 because of my bald father

don't worry,after you become bald a few years later,you can choose to become a buddhist monk

Bullshit myth. My mom's side are all NW1 to death including all my uncles and grandfather and here i'am balding extremely aggressively at 21 because of my bald father
Over for biologycels. Your mother's father doesn't have to have the balding gene, just your mother, which she gets from her mother. Your mother's mother could pass the X(b) gene to your mother and pass it down to you as long as she's heterozygous for it, which also explains why all your uncles have hair, because just by chance their mother passes a normal X to them.

Over for biologycels. Your mother's father doesn't have to have the balding gene, just your mother, which she gets from her mother. Your mother's mother could pass the X(b) gene to your mother and pass it down to you as long as she's heterozygous for it, which also explains why all your uncles have hair, because just by chance their mother passes a normal X to them.
My mother is a twin, so i suspect if she had the balding gene at least her twin brother would get some level of baldness or my other uncles or any of my cousins, but they're all fullheads

Meanwhile my hair is disappearing at light speed at 21 :feelsrope: