Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I used to larp on discord

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I used to larp on discord constantly. I knew I was subhuman but wanted to see what it was like to be an attractive or even an average male. I started out by editing pics of a Chad and saying they were me. Immediately everyone started treating me great and being a complete retard I assumed it was my "PERSONALITY."

Luckily I didn't succumb to the urges to show them my real face. I can't imagine the humiliation I would experience if I did.

The most brutal experience was when I decided to larp as an average white man. Not extremely attractive mind you, but average. I became extremely popular on a discord server (so much for muh personality) this proved to me that if I was just an average guy I could've been popular and possibly even sexually successful as some girls there (specifically asians from other countries) showed interest in me. That was when I made a massive mistake. I decided to show them my real face. :lul: The entire server mocked me ritualistically. They even assumed I was joking and asked if I was real. I laughed it off and tried to brush it away. Telling myself that they were simply joking. Well after that no one treated me the same. They either ignored or blocked me. The Asian girl that showed interest in me when I larped made jokes about reporting me to the FBI. Eventually I was banned for being "disruptive."

I went from being a figurehead of this server to fucking coal. To me that was worse than larping as an attractive man because it showed me how even the majority of men mogged me in every conceivable way. However what was worse is that it showed me what a meme PERSONALITY is. Your personality means dog shit when you're ugly.

Discord's shit bro

Those large servers with egirls in it are always toxic. Do yourself a favor and avoid those servers.

Those large servers with egirls in it are always toxic. Do yourself a favor and avoid those servers.
All discord servers are toxic if they have normies and foids. I stopped joining them. If a server has a female I automatically leave. I only join servers with no women. In all honesty I don't even use the app anymore because the UI is so shit.

Discord sucks cause I keep getting banned

personality detector really malfunctioned with these foids here. i actually currently own an "incel" discord server, the server is insanely full of foids and most of the foids are literally there just to be attention whoring cunts. the foids are all there just because of some chaddam sandnigger who admits to being chad yet stills hangs out in incel spaces and acts like a pretentious cunt.

personality detector really malfunctioned with these foids here. i actually currently own an "incel" discord server, the server is insanely full of foids and most of the foids are literally there just to be attention whoring cunts. the foids are all there just because of some chaddam sandnigger who admits to being chad yet stills hangs out in incel spaces and acts like a pretentious cunt.
I used to be in charge of a few incel servers as well. Having to watch foids chase Chad and use other men as simps to boost their ego is suicide fuel. I don't know how you handle it.

Greetings from anon :feelsYall:
I heard from someone here that he flew an ugly girl out who didn't even give him sex. Every single incel i knew on discord became a simp or a cuck. Lmfao.

I heard from someone here that he flew an ugly girl out who didn't even give him sex. Every single incel i knew on discord became a simp or a cuck. Lmfao.
Yes kek he got cucked hard

He got flown out he said and he got 2K from her