Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to imagine that i'd protect my ONEITIS from thugs like NEO in matrix

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
When in highschool ( im 27 ) I used to imagine that some thugs would come and bother my ONEITIS , then I'd come and 1 vs 4 them with insane kung fu skills like neo in matrix. THe whole school would be impressed.

Now I realised she was probably fucking those thugs.

highschoolcel said:
When in highschool ( im 27 ) I used to imagine that some thugs would come and bother my ONEITIS , then I'd come and 1 vs 4 them with insane kung fu skills like neo and matrix. THe whole school would be impressed. 

Now I realised she was probably fucking those thugs.

Ah, the blackpill, pops that bubble of delusion right away

GeneticDysfunction said:
Ah, the blackpill, pops that bubble of delusion right away

Just think about the fact that while I was inocent enough to imagine that such a scenario could actually happen, she was taking it ball deep.

same, anime/manga warped my mind

These daydreams is what keep me alive. In my dreams im a ufc fighter who is the greatest in the world and there's this cute girl who was with me before i was rich and famous and she loved me then and i rejected her and now i realized i loved her and she rejected me even though im rich and famous but we're still close friends and have intense chemistry and flirt a lot.

we'll see what happens

TheVman said:
These daydreams is what keep me alive. In my dreams im a ufc fighter who is the greatest in the world and there's this cute girl who was with me before i was rich and famous and she loved me then and i rejected her and now i realized i loved her and she rejected me even though im rich and famous but we're still close friends and have intense chemistry and flirt a lot.

we'll see what happens

beautiful

I was the same way op and still kind of am.
Grew up imagining that someday I'd be loved or I would be the badass but it's all horseshit.

Still can't let go of my delusions because without em I would have to come to terms with how pathetic I really am and one year from 30 I still can't do it.

She told those thugs to attack her so you could intervene and get your ass whooped, then she'd blow them all afterward.

Smith was the true blackpilled hero in that movie. Who can forget his speech of hate about the 'prison' he was trapped in...bet most here can relate.

M'lady.

tenor.gif

QuantumDummy said:
She told those thugs to attack her so you could intervene and get your ass whooped, then she'd blow them all afterward.

Brutal

Carrie-Anne Moss was fuckable, but she was brutally mogged by Monica Bellucci. kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back