Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to have the same type of obsession over wowcrendor that some of you have of alphadestiny

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
He is a hardcore facecel and blackhaircel and would be posting here if he wasn't on 10000000000000000000000 meds, 9 retard pills and if he wasn't born in the US with "amazing parents"

Can be seen with jessecox who makes incredibly boring videos while his videos are somewhat boring, a youtube friendship that was handed to him on a silver platter and through luck, like most things in life

He also refuses to reveal what medications he uses, just like jesse cox, tho jesse was open about having to use 4 or else "I can't make a youtube video", proving that he has extreme ADD and brainfog, just like me, but instead of getting 2 or 3 hate comments I get shitty grades in subjects that are pointless nonsense anyway and a hit to my life