Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to go out when I was 18 with these 17 year old piece of shit normie npcs and day and night game

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
Met them cuz they talked about me as I walked by telling eachother I must lift. they were heavy into zyzzz bruh n shit yo. Anyhow one dude looked like a much uglier mexican zayn malik the other one was like this french weird looking gay faggot socially awkward weirdo, the other one was this irish looking jew boy.
Anyhow i snuck us all in this music festival n shit.
We started hanging out that summer in the city, and day gaming.
Everytime we talked to girls, the girls had no interest in me. They were older than us like 20's white and asian girls who thought they were all that.

NO GIRL LIKED ME I WAS A FUCKING UGLY OLD LOOKING INCEL WITH A LONG FACE, BIG NOSE, DARK 5 OCLOCK SHADOW, NO HARMONY.

they would respond so good to my outgoing nt "friend" who is a backstabbing npc

they would get his snap, talk to him nice, he was the good looking younger looking kid while I looked 30.
he would EVEN THROW ME UNDER THE BUSS. i would aproach the girl, ask for her number, talk. say im 21 too. But then he comes along and goes "sorry this is my friend wussup" and lead the convo after. Just used me cuz I was low inhibition enough to approach girls, but I could only do that if I had a friendgroup with me

It made me insecure. Now I would be truthful with anyone and be like "she ob like you more I look like an old incel... story of my ugly life.."

One time these drunk girls at this public area were kissing them on the cheek saying how cuteeee they wereeeee lmfao

i slump over by myself sad cuz I didn't get a kiss. one of the girls had sympathy for me, she came over and kissed my cheek she felt bad. I still didn't react I said no fuck this I won't even react she already hurt me.

Anyhow this is him.

Theirs 52 weeks in a year

Look at her toucan nose