Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I used to fully fit these...

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
vLIJzuhr.jpg

... and my stupid family was still brainwashing me into thinking that I'm skinny and I should eat more.

You got good wrists, :feelsbaton:

You look White. What are you doing on a forum for incels?

anorexiacel spotted

They look like normal wrists.
They're above average in girth.
As a 5.8nich wristcel i always evaluate peoples wrist sizes, and his is pretty decent. Above average for sure

What is your weight???

exactly, family always think their relatives are skinny.

It's over for bulgecels

suchh manly arms no homo

They're above average in girth.
As a 5.8nich wristcel i always evaluate peoples wrist sizes, and his is pretty decent. Above average for sure
Autism central.
Lol

My wrists are actually very tiny, it's just the camera angle fooling you.

Used to be 187, now I'm 150
Well done for losing all the weight.

I've lost like 5 pounds already being apart of this forum lmfao. I'll be dead by next year at this rate.

Actually at 190 I used to be able to wear 34" jeans without a belt. Now I need a belt to the tightest setting lmfao. I'm probably really a 32" right now.

I've lost like 5 pounds already being apart of this forum lmfao. I'll be dead by next year at this rate.

Actually at 190 I used to be able to wear 34" jeans without a belt. Now I need a belt to the tightest setting lmfao. I'm probably really a 32" right now.
That's not a bad thing. Getting rid of fat brings only positives. Lower heart beat, lower blood pressure, less pressure on the joints, skin gets cleaner, dick looks bigger etc.

That's not a bad thing. Getting rid of fat brings only positives. Lower heart beat, lower blood pressure, less pressure on the joints, skin gets cleaner, dick looks bigger etc.
I've got more pimples now than I had then but my diet is worse. I don't know what's happening, man. Out of nowhere I'm just losing all this weight and I'm not really changing anything.

Maybe depression.

I've got more pimples now than I had then but my diet is worse. I don't know what's happening, man. Out of nowhere I'm just losing all this weight and I'm not really changing anything.

Maybe depression.

Terminal disease most likely