Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to feel cozy when i posted here

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
now all i feel is darkness
nothing comforts me anymore tbh.

5ml4kdhb7lp41

It's over. agepill has taken you

sorry, bro
every cope eventually ends :cryfeels:

Time to do your avi bro

I feel for you, life is hard AF for us incels. :feelsbadman: :cryfeels:

i think i will eat tendies @Diocel

@NEETard good morning

Look into my avi and see how confy it is tbh go ldar or looksmax tbh

Just go to third world Asia and offer money. You dont get them for the hour you get them for the fucking day/weekend/week/month

Its not ascending but its a comfort. They will be thirsty for white man's dollah too after China virus ends. VERY THIRSTY.

Farang and pros

Just go to third world Asia and offer money. You dont get them for the hour you get them for the fucking day/weekend/week/month

Its not ascending but its a comfort. They will be thirsty for white man's dollah too after China virus ends. VERY THIRSTY.

View attachment 226870
how much for a week? chance of std?

I’m feeling pretty comfy ngl

how much for a week? chance of std?
In Cambodia it will probably set you back about $200-300 for a week, BEFORE the virus

In Thailand BEFORE the virus it was like $450+. Some high end girls will ask for $1000+

As a general rule, everything costs double in Thailand. Hotels, food, drink, you name it. Its hardly worth it anymore. Maybe the loss of tourism dollars from the virus will drive the prices back down again temporarily, but I don't know.

My recommendation is just go to Cambodia. Thats where I would probably be right now if my health wasn't in the state it is in

In Cambodia it will probably set you back about $200-300 for a week, BEFORE the virus
can you get big titty teen there for good price like 300 week? can you fuck them multiple times a day?

can you get big titty teen there for good price like 300 week? can you fuck them multiple times a day?
Shes a rental girl man. So yeah, whatever terms she agrees to. Theres whole sites/forums dedicated to this subject, like CambodiaRedcat.com, Pattaya-addicts.com, philippines-addicts.com. They literally have no other work there, those kinds of women, but fucking tourists. And they talk about "how hard they work" and shit, its so cringy. Thots will thot. The locals who do legit tourism work really hate those kind of girls but also understand that without them, they'd lose money, too. They're a crucial part of the economy.

now all i feel is darkness
nothing comforts me anymore tbh.
On the contrary, I feel a bit of whitepill even when I post here. It feels like a brave last stand against soyciety just to post here. We'll meet each other again in Valhalla, brothers.

I still feel cozy cos ik there's inkwell brocels around me tbh

every cope has an end

Sad shit, man, sad shit.