Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I used to cope better as a kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I used to be able to cope better as a kid when i didnt realise i was sub human trash
Video games were fun i could get into them more
But today barely any game can keep my attention i had hopes of getting a gf and thought i was actually capable of getting one too jfl

They felt so much better when I was a kid too, though they still help now but it maybe due to a bodily issue such as poor sleep cycle screwing me up to not even care or etc, that has made me to care as less as I did before. Usually I would go hours and hours just playing roms on GBA or DS

I sometimes wish I was 9 again, but at the same time I also wanna drive legally.

I wish I discovered the blackpill later once I finished Uni. Trying to compete a degree while being fully blackpilled is very hard. I coped very well before I found the blackpill. Now nothing brings me joy

Puberty ruined us

Puberty ruined us

I was fine during the entirety of my teenage years. I just didn't worry because I was young and still thought things that were happening to others will happen to me sooner or later. Then at 22 I got blackpilled hard and it all went downhill from there

i never really grew up because of all the missed experiences and developmental milestones. i still have the same mind as my 13yo self, the difference is just that its destroyed by the blackpill

I used to be able to cope better as a kid when i didnt realise i was sub human trash
Video games were fun i could get into them more
But today barely any game can keep my attention i had hopes of getting a gf and thought i was actually capable of getting one too jfl
When I was a kid I was able to imaginationmaxx and live in my own fantasy world . The only way I can retreat to my thoughts now is maybe drugs

I wish I discovered the blackpill later once I finished Uni. Trying to compete a degree while being fully blackpilled is very hard. I coped very well before I found the blackpill. Now nothing brings me joy
This. I went into uni expecting to find a girlfriend but halfway through I realised girls just pretend I don't exist.

Happily laying down on my bed and playing Mega Man Legends on my PSX, I had no idea what the world had in store for me, slowly setting up the heavy artillery