Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to consider myself attractive

S

sub5cel

Greycel
I cringe every time I remember that I thought I was above average. When I was younger I used to get bullied due to my looks and got called a monkey enough times to make the average person rope, even by my parents. In my late teens I would start gymcelling and these comments would start to go away completely, so not only did I think I was not ugly but I thought I was atleast a little above average. Jfl. Used tinder a month ago as a reality check, 1 match and it’s definitely a bot. Still friendless and invisible after all the gymcelling. Just jfl at my life. It’s one thing to recognize you’re ugly but I coped with the gym for so long I thought I might have escaped inceldom, but nope. No matter how hard you try you will always be dragged down to the brutal pit of hell that is inceldom if you’re a sub5. It’s over

#metoo!

How foolish was i

Can you even go to the gym to work out after realizing you're ugly? I know some incels after being blackpilled lose whatever bit of bluepilled induced false confidence they have and become social recluses.

Same, i come from a family full of narcissists. Everyone thought to be the best looking, even me the ugliest supposed to be above average. Also i was tall for my age. Truth is we were all ugly as fuck and after puberty i became a turbo manlet also.

Last edited:
Strong 4th post GrAY

did you workout your face though?

You need to work on your personality.

Didn't we well when we were six? :feelsseriously:

Same, i come from a family full of narcissists. Everyone thought to be the best looking, even me the ugliest supposed to be above average. Also i was tall for my age. Truth is we were all ugly as fuck and after puberty i became a turbo manlet also.
I was considered "tall" in Elementary school due to a growth spurt. Once High school came around, almost everyone else height mogged me.

I was considered "tall" in Elementary school due to a growth spurt. Once High school came around, almost everyone else height mogged me.
Same, i went from 3rd tallest in class to being the shortest in 2 years. Mogging hurted me deeply, guys who used to somewhat respect me, suddenly had this evil smirk on their face "youre worthless"

I cringe every time I remember that I thought I was above average. When I was younger I used to get bullied due to my looks and got called a monkey enough times to make the average person rope, even by my parents. In my late teens I would start gymcelling and these comments would start to go away completely, so not only did I think I was not ugly but I thought I was atleast a little above average. Jfl. Used tinder a month ago as a reality check, 1 match and it’s definitely a bot. Still friendless and invisible after all the gymcelling. Just jfl at my life. It’s one thing to recognize you’re ugly but I coped with the gym for so long I thought I might have escaped inceldom, but nope. No matter how hard you try you will always be dragged down to the brutal pit of hell that is inceldom if you’re a sub5. It’s over
gym while being ugly is only gonna make you less vulnerable but that’s really it

I avoid mirrors so I can delusionmaxx, at some points I genuinely start believing I'm attractive and normal, even if people don't act like it to me, but it makes me feel better. Then even glancing at a mirror causes pure nightmarefuel. I haven't willingly looked into a mirror in seven years. Maybe this could help you feel better?