Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i used to believe that "love" at first sight was a thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
its basically just chad gave me tingles at first sight. just lol at this romanticization. love doesnt exist, its just primitive sexual attraction. nothing more. water is wet

Also erection at first sight for men.

It is quite the blackpilled saying and yet most do not seem to realize it. Goes to show how blinded normies are, and how incapable they are of thinking past the words and into their true meaning.

It is very cucked for incels to believe such thing. I used to believe it too but its really just about looks and pursuing something you will never get as an ugly fuck is just sad and pointless.

its basically just chad gave me tingles at first sight. just lol at this romanticization. love doesnt exist, its just primitive sexual attraction. nothing more. water is wet
Yea tbh

chad at first sight :feelsmage:

It is quite the blackpilled saying and yet most do not seem to realize it. Goes to show how blinded normies are, and how incapable they are of thinking past the words and into their true meaning.
honestly this was the brutalest blackpill to me. love was something that i always wanted, turns out its just sexual attraction which only chad gets. :feelsbadman:

honestly this was the brutalest blackpill to me. love was something that i always wanted, turns out its just sexual attraction which only chad gets. :feelsbadman:
It was just a fairytale all along.

That happens, but as far as I'm concerned it's very rare.

Probably happens every day to Chad.
It happens to non-Chads too, the feeling just isn't reciprocated sometimes.

One of the most brutal blackpills that people won't digest is this one, love is just a fairy tail to make seem primitive instincts more beautiful or some shit.

One of the most brutal blackpills that people won't digest is this one, love is just a fairy tail to make seem primitive instincts more beautiful or some shit.
exactly. love=sexual attraction, nothing else matters. i found this out the hard way

just a chemical reaction