Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to be mad at rapists, but now I just don't care anymore.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
I remember attending lectures in High School where health professionals would give a whole speech about sex offenders and consent. My 17-year-old bluepilled self was mad at men who would go so far as to rape women, but as I mature I care a lot less about this because I figured out the truth about "rape victims".

As you might know, there have been a few threads discussing this topic, but in summary promiscuous girls are more likely to be raped than non-promiscuous girls. Who would have thought, right? Your average borderline crackhead slut who rides on cock carousel in her 20's is more likely to be smashed from behind like an animal by rapists than a drug-free, less promiscuous girl raised by conservative parents. Could you imagine my fucking surprise?

Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile 2

Let's be honest. This is some kind of natural retribution. Sexual predators seek promiscuous women, also known as whores, because they're easy preys. How can anyone have their heads so far up their butts to the point of denying this? It's just common sense.

Contrary to what feminists say, women aren't getting raped out there all day every day for no reason. One might also notice that in famous criminal cases involving sexual abuse and wealthy men, the women complaining about being raped were always golddiggers who happened to choose the wrong guy that night and ended up with their asses ripped apart.

It's just natural selection at this point.

I feel no more sympathy for these whores.

Last edited:
forget the fact that most rapists aren't strangers to the woman, basically most rapists are people women willingly chose to be around with.

forget the fact that most rapists aren't strangers to the woman, basically most rapists are people women willingly chose to be around with.
Holy shit, that's an important fact as well. Thanks.

Unless it's a family member, I don't give a damn about foids being "raped " :feelsjuice:

The funny thing is, most rapist are far from being an incel.
Many of them are Chads.

I still care, but because it makes me happy

Many of them are Chads.
Exactly. Otherwise, how would these poor men even have access to women? People like pretending an evil incel grabbed some woman by her hair and raped her in an alleyway, but in most cases it doesn't happen like that. They knew their rapists and trusted them.

Unless it's a family member, I don't give a damn about foids being "raped " :feelsjuice:
This.
Not my mom?
Not my problem.

Not my sister, cousin, wife, aunt, grandma?
Not my problem

And the social engineering is unreal. Look at how many films use the implication of rape desires in order to lure the audience into associating evil character == rape bad

99% of all "rape" is just made up bullshit anyway

Many of them are Chads.
and a lot of them don't even get reported, but an incel who touches a foid's hand gets 5 years in jail

Rapists are dark triad maxxed. Based though.

than a drug-free, less promiscuous girl raised by conservative parents. Could you imagine my fucking surprise?
Giga copium, this kind of girls are also getting railed hard. Blonde ones love BBC.

Giga copium, this kind of girls are also getting railed hard. Blonde ones love BBC.
I knew someone would make that point sooner or later. I don't deny that all types of girls are enjoying the sexual freedom provided by feminism, but you are delusional if you think every single girl who walks on this planet has lost her virginity at the age of 13 and has had several sex partners in her adolescence. Many girls are not like that, either because they didn't have the opportunity to be like that or because they were raised by conservative parents who control their daughters.

typical- i used to be a feminist till i was treated bad by women theory

I knew someone would make that point sooner or later. I don't deny that all types of girls are enjoying the sexual freedom provided by feminism, but you are delusional if you think every single girl who walks on this planet has lost her virginity at the age of 13 and has had several sex partners in her adolescence. Many girls are not like that, either because they didn't have the opportunity to be like that or because they were raised by conservative parents who control their daughters.
Strict parenting often raises rebel children. Remember that at some point almost all families were conservative. This crumbled as each generation gets more and more progressive.

Only way to avoid this sort of behavior is to not have daughters (assuming we could have sex of course).

Rape and bash them bitches. I don’t care either. I want them hurt emotionally and physically.

Rape is more like theft. An Incel who rapes is like a starving homeless man walking into a store to steal a loaf of bread.