Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I used to be in love with LTB-MTB

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
I've showed her to a few users on the forum and they called her LTB-HTB but when I was 15-16 she meant the world to me. I found her to be really cute. Her personality was also very HQNP or atleast i thought it was. I unironically liked her personality more than her face tbh. I liked spending my time with her. She made me feel important and special. Her feminine personality was so nice but I never made a move on her because I knew I would get rejected for being thr abomination that I am, aftee school ended I lost most of my contacts because I was an introverted autist. I don't know where she is or what she is doing now. She was my first and only oneitis that I had. My first love before I got blackpilled to no return. I still remember all the time that I spent with her so vividly. It was as if I was talking to her yesterday and now she is gone. I wonder what would have happened had I mustered up the courage to ask her out.

Last edited:
@Acorn @anandkonda @VictimofBpillReaper @NeverEvenBegan @Mortis

I wonder what would have happened had I mustered up the courage to ask her out.
If you're ugly, you would have most likely been rejected and it would have hurt.

If you're ugly, you would have most likely been rejected and it would have hurt.
He should've still tried on the last day of school of sum when he doesn't see her again anyways just for the sake of making peace with your heart

move on my g you already made a mistake of having a crush on a foid knowing that no foid will ever accept you :blackpill: :feelscomfy:

Your oneitis is currently being railed by 6 million Tyrones while on a trip to Saudi Arabia where she is being paid to get pissed on by camels

move on my g you already made a mistake of having a crush on a foid knowing that no foid will ever accept you :blackpill: :feelscomfy:
That foid made him feel special. Sometimes it ain't easy to forget someone.

That foid made him feel special. Sometimes it ain't easy to forget someone.
He should be like St. Elliot and make himself feel special

I've showed her to a few users on the forum and they called her LTB-HTB but when I was 15-16 she meant the world to me. I found her to be really cute. Her personality was also very HQNP or atleast i thought it was. I unironically liked her personality more than her face tbh. I liked spending my time with her. She made me feel important and special. Her feminine personality was so nice but I never made a move on her because I knew I would get rejected for being thr abomination that I am, aftee school ended I lost most of my contacts because I was an introverted autist. I don't know where she is or what she is doing now. She was my first and only oneitis that I had. My first love before I got blackpilled to no return. I still remember all the time that I spent with her so vividly. It was as if I was talking to her yesterday and now she is gone. I wonder what would have happened had I mustered up the courage to ask her out.
Simpery makes an LTB seem like a 10.

LTB-HTB but when I was 15-16 she meant the world to me. I found her to be really cute.
Dude same, when i was 15 i was head over heels for this one 3/10 becky :feelshaha: i have no idea why

I still remember all the time that I spent with her so vividly.
Unfortunately i never got to spend any time with her though. But even if i did, i probably wouldve ruined it because im so autistic :feelsbadman::feelscry: