Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I used to be an incel" - BBC article

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

I'm sure this will have been posted before but I just saw this article for the first time.

Has anyone read this shit? Apparently the guy had a youtube video which got over 1million views. It reads like a LARP though. The cuck writer is just too obvious:
When I was at my darkest point, I wrote a song about Elliot Rodgers with lines in it like “suck on my nuts, as I blow out your guts”.
:lul: funny, but this is clearly just bullshit written by a mainstream news org to try to show people what incel minds are supposedly like, despite it not being the case at all.

Anyway, this dumb fuck tried to looksmax with roids

JFL

If it is true though, the funny thing is that the only thing that actually helped him was getting a girlfriend, he legitimately doesn't see the fucking irony in what he's writing :lul:

Sara lives in Italy, so we got to know each over video chat, and it just felt right from the start. We met up in person for the first time in May. I flew out to Italy where she lives. I was a bit nervous but seeing her waiting for me at the airport was just the best feeling.
My libido was really low because of the steroids I’d been taking, so we didn’t have sex but we held hands, kissed and hugged. My favourite memory from the trip is just cuddling with her in bed. It felt so amazing - I didn’t want it to end. She gives the best hugs, she really squeezes you and it just feels so good. I’d never been close to another person like that before and I just wanted it to last forever.
These days, I don’t define myself by any labels - there is no ideology that I need to conform to. I’m just a simple fool trying to learn from my past mistakes. When I hear from young men online who are getting pulled into the incel world, I just tell them to get out there, to meet people and get the help they need. Otherwise, they will just fester alone in their bedrooms, like I did, and get sucked into an echo chamber of hate.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE FUCKING IRONY IN THIS SHIT

HOW CAN YOU HAVE SUPPOSEDLY BEEN INCEL/BLACKPILLED AND NOT REALISED THAT 90% OF MEN DON'T EXIST TO FOIDS, AND THE ONLY REASON YOU SPENT TIME WITH ONE IS BECAUSE YOU STATUSMAXXED OFF YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL, AND DESPITE HAVING OVER A MILLION PEOPLE EXPOSED TO YOUR CHANNEL ONLY ONE OF THEM WAS A FOID INTERESTED IN YOU

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GIVING FUCKING JUST B URSEL BRAH TIER ADVICE BECAUSE OF ONE FUCKING GIRL

LMFAO.

I'm sure this will have been posted before but I just saw this article for the first time.

Has anyone read this shit? Apparently the guy had a youtube video which got over 1million views. It reads like a LARP though. The cuck writer is just too obvious:

:lul: funny, but this is clearly just bullshit written by a mainstream news org to try to show people what incel minds are supposedly like, despite it not being the case at all.

View attachment 398345
JFL

If it is true though, the funny thing is that the only thing that actually helped him was getting a girlfriend, he legitimately doesn't see the fucking irony in what he's writing :lul:

HOW CAN YOU HAVE SUPPOSEDLY BEEN INCEL/BLACKPILLED AND NOT REALISED THAT 90% OF MEN DON'T EXIST TO FOIDS, AND THE ONLY REASON YOU SPENT TIME WITH ONE IS BECAUSE YOU STATUSMAXXED OFF YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL, AND DESPITE HAVING OVER A MILLION PEOPLE EXPOSED TO YOUR CHANNEL ONLY ONE OF THEM WAS A FOID INTERESTED IN YOU

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GIVING FUCKING JUST B URSEL BRAH TIER ADVICE BECAUSE OF ONE FUCKING GIRL

LMFAO.
Article is from 15 July 2019. Don't give this article more attention than it deserves. It's already old "news".

Brootally mogs me

View attachment 398345
JFL

LMFAO.
Fake normie puppet :what:

i still am, but i used to be too

suck on my nuts, as I blow out your guts:dafuckfeels:

View attachment 398345
JFL

LMFAO.

Most "Black pilled," people completely reject it the moment a foid enters their life. These people aren't truly blackpilled if one interaction with a hole is enough to completely up end your 'devotion' and 'belief' to the black pill. They're just lonely people coping with incel forums and lapping as black pilled to stay in.

Fuck these people.

That guy again?

I watched this guy's videos before. I only saw his face but the funny thing is he looked better in the before (when he "was" incel, but I thought in the update he still was...) like he had a man's face. Then he looked like he had a wasting disease like AIDS or cancer and lost all the robust manliness in his face.

LMFAO.
:feelskek:

im sure with incel he just means redpill tbh

im sure with incel he just means redpill tbh
Probably, incels usually do not bother trying to improve themselves as they have already done enough (gymmax, hygienemax etc), this guy was a fakecel to begin with.

View attachment 398345
JFL

LMFAO.

He (still) makes very boring vlog-confessional YT videos, where repeats every sentence 4 or 5 times and makes the videos 20 minutes long.

Hahaha HAHAHA hahaha Hahahahahaha.

He'll be back

View attachment 398345
JFL

LMFAO.

Because this people are fucking delusional.