Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I used to be a simp

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I remember once I was waiting to get my lunch and there’s a girls behind me, when it was my turn I told her she can go before me. Idk why I did it but i just felt like being nice that day, eventually I did it regularly. Not anymore though I’ve realized

Glad you stopped.

It’s not even being a simp it’s just being nice (what gets us hurt in the long run)

Yeah I can tell from your muh oneitis posts pal, no surprise

I did the same thing one day. After that I followed the girl to sit where she was, since I was alone... Then she rejected me, and when her friend arrived a whole bunch of foids laughed at me... The I quickly finished my lunch and run away.

I did the same thing one day. After that I followed the girl to sit where she was, since I was alone... Then she rejected me, and when her friend arrived a whole bunch of foids laughed at me... The I quickly finished my lunch and run away.
rejected? Like as in kicked you off their table?

rejected? Like as in kicked you off their table?
She got up from the table, and left me alone without saying anything... but looked at me with a disgusted face