Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I used to be a cute skinny boy

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Just never went out enough and got bullied by white family. I bet if i’d went to school i would’ve atleast gotten a girlfriend.

Now i’m a fat ogre i look like a monster when i’m about to go look for a job.

Even as a young boy I was ugly and my female teachers treated me like garbage.

Yeah, we’ve heard this 13 times in the last two days ngl tbh tbh

If your facial features and other physical indicators that influence attractiveness and foid's perception of you were already subpar, it does not matter; you would have still had the usual treatment of a subhuman, regardless of your current weight... :society:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Built for @Truckzo

If your facial features and other physical indicators that influence attractiveness and foid's perception of you were already subpar, it does not matter; you would have still had the usual treatment of a subhuman, regardless of your current weight... :society:
Nigga i’ve been in the house nearly my entire life. I never even had a chance to know for sure

I was ugly since childhood. And I was chubby as well
Yeah i was a chubby kid too. Thanks to cunt mother but i lost it in 2nd or 3rd grade

Did you try the home gym you posted about? :feelshehe:
Nah. Gotta lose the weight first.. what ima do is lose the weight and be on steroids to build natural muscle as i slim down then hit the gym.

Why don't you guys eat better. It's not that hard, all it takes is eating more fruits and going on walks. You can eat however you want, just add more fruits and exercise to your lifestyle.

Why don't you guys eat better. It's not that hard, all it takes is eating more fruits and going on walks. You can eat however you want, just add more fruits and exercise to your lifestyle.
It’s hard when you’re up the house all day with no one to talk to or do. Also i can’t because my mother buts junk food all the time and messes up my diet. When i get a job i’ll be able to make it work.

Just never went out enough and got bullied by white family. I bet if i’d went to school i would’ve atleast gotten a girlfriend.

Now i’m a fat ogre i look like a monster when i’m about to go look for a job.
Go fuck urself, Chico :smonk:

and now you are a fatboi nigga cat?