Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used my computer so much today coping that my forearm muscles are so tired they hurt

Im not even going to argue with you anymore if you are going to call me a faggot for no reason at all. Slaves used to do the most physical work and they had the shorter lifespans meanwhile the rulers usually used to do little physical work and were obviously healthier with longer lifespans. Look it up slaves carried chains and heavy stuff all the time
Yes, this is true. Intense physical activity is gonna shorten your lifespan usually . Usually, anything that feels bad for your body, IS bad for your body. Exercise, especially cardio, is absolute hell and is most definitely gonna wear you out faster. I believe cardio is far more unhealthy than weight training. Weight training is even kinda fun sometimes when you aren’t pushing to maximum intensity. Cardio is just hellish though.

Your body adapts to whatever kind of stress you subject it to. Subject it to the wrong kind of stress, like constantly having emotional and psychological stress from work and life in general, and you'll have chronically high levels of cortisol. That's the kind of bad stress, but your DOES certainly adapt. It won't for long, though, and you'll pay for it with stress related illnesses.
True
All exercise that isn't taken to any extreme is a good thing. Some exercises happen to be more efficient at having certain long-term effects than others. Walking is good for the heart, swimming is good for heart as well as slight muscle strength and density, and many other activities are good for various other things. Resistance training happens to be best, on average, for overall health and longevity when compared to the other activities (which are mainly cardiovascular in nature)
Again I mostly agree with those. Natural exercises is the key, going to the gym is unnecessary
This is completely absurd. The squat, deadlift, pulling (pullups, rowing), pressing (from 0 to 90 degrees), and any kind of load carrying e.g., farmers walks are all natural human movements. And guess what else? These basic movements all strengthen your body and put on muscle the most.
When would you do deadlifts in nature? Rarely or I would say never
When would you do pull ups in nature?
Very very rarely and you would already naturally have the ability to do so without diets full of soy

Im not even going to argue with you anymore if you are going to call me a faggot for no reason at all.
You're so weak you can't even deal with some Goddamn words on a screen? Holy fuck, check your test levels. JFL

Average 2024cel.

Slaves used to do the most physical work and they had the shorter lifespans meanwhile the rulers usually used to do little physical work and were obviously healthier with longer lifespans. Look it up slaves carried chains and heavy stuff all the time
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were retarded. Excuse me.

Here, let me explain.

Slaves were constantly overworked, beaten, made to starve, and treated inhumanely in various other ways. This reduced their overall life expectancy. Attributing this result to the type (rather than intensity) of their labor is a fundamental error. Making the additional conclusion that it is resistance training, then, that results in reduced life expectancy is compounding the previous error.

You're so weak you can't even deal with some Goddamn words on a screen? Holy fuck, check your test levels. JFL

Average 2024cel.

Here, let me explain.

Slaves were constantly overworked, beaten, made to starve, and treated inhumanely in various other ways. This reduced their overall life expectancy. Attributing this result to the type (rather than intensity) of their labor is a fundamental error. Making the additional conclusion that it is resistance training, then, that results in reduced life expectancy is compounding the previous error.
Ok whatever

True

Again I mostly agree with those. Natural exercises is the key, going to the gym is unnecessary
Yep. Natural movements that aren’t exclusively heavy and taxing are great. Yesterday, I was picking up fallen tree branches from around the cabin yard and I had to take apart a riding mower deck and lift it to work on it. Activity like this uses your muscles and isn’t overly stressful, so is super healthy
Anytime you need to pickup logs for a fire or carry meat back home. Still though, it’s gonna be with a weight that’s easy to lift, not something brutally hard like 200 pounds or more
Very very rarely and you would already naturally have the ability to do so without diets full of soy

Average 2024cel.

Here, let me explain.

Welcome to my ignore list little bitch

You mean an actual deadlift by finding a perfectly balanced piece of wood or large bone with a perfectly even weight distribution on both ends? Don't be ridiculous.

Lifting things off of the ground that require a straightened lower back and driving through with your hips to lift it off of the ground, however, is something you could easily encounter commonly. It doesn't even have to be heavy. Just bending at the hips and keeping your arms straight down while you lift something is how to properly lift and move anything.

Bro are you seriously this fucking dumb or are you trolling us all?

CLIMBING AND PULLING YOUR BODY WEIGHT UP TREES, BRANCHES AND ROCKS.

What? :feelskek:

Yep. Natural movements that aren’t exclusively heavy and taxing are great. Yesterday, I was picking up fallen tree branches from around the cabin yard and I had to take apart a riding mower deck and lift it to work on it. Activity like this uses your muscles and isn’t overly stressful, so is super healthy
Yes activity like this is great but also in moderation
Anytime you need to pickup logs for a fire or carry meat back home. Still though, it’s gonna be with a weight that’s easy to lift, not something brutally hard like 200 pounds or more
True, its not really the same as what you would do in the gym

I’ve gained 20 pounds of muscle since I started the gym 2 years ago
iu

Tf you laughing at? I was 135 pounds when I started. I’m now 155 pounds and still lean. I couldn’t do a single pull up 2 years ago and now can do 10 in a row. I’d say that’s decent progress for someone who has terrible muscle genetics and a narrow frame

Tf you laughing at? I was 135 pounds when I started. I’m now 155 pounds and still lean. I couldn’t do a single pull up 2 years ago and now can do 10 in a row. I’d say that’s decent progress for someone who has terrible muscle genetics and a narrow frame
Laughing? Mfer, that's pride. I'm happy for you, boyo.