Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used my computer so much today coping that my forearm muscles are so tired they hurt

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Paragon
★★★★★
Never realized you reached paragon. Congrants

Never realized you reached paragon. Congrants
Thanks. It's been a few days now. Also, 10k posts is ranked "luminary" not paragon now it seems. It looks like 15k is the new paragon. @Subhuman Niceguy 's rank said luminary till he hit 15k posts. Funny though, as the ranking list says 10k is paragon. Interesting.

I spent the last 12 hours playing league of legends. My brain hurts

Ogre for coomers

never happened to me before but my hands sometimes hurt

never happened to me before but my hands sometimes hurt
I think it's because I'm currently at my uncle's house and the table and chair height is slightly different than the one at my mother's house

I think it's because I'm currently at my uncle's house and the table and chair height is slightly different than the one at my mother's house
U said ur uncle was in the hospital right? How is he doing?

U said ur uncle was in the hospital right? How is he doing?
He's doing a bit better now. They removed two massive blood clots that were blocking blood flow to his lungs. He would have likely died had they not did emergency surgery. They need to test to make sure he doesn't have blood cancer though, as it's odd to get clots like that.

He's doing a bit better now. They removed two massive blood clots that were blocking blood flow to his lungs. He would have likely died had they not did emergency surgery. They need to test to make sure he doesn't have blood cancer though, as it's odd to get clots like that.
Alright good to hear that hes doing better hopefully nothing too serious

Alright good to hear that hes doing better hopefully nothing too serious
Yeah, hopefully he'll be alright. I'm caring for his dog now since he's in the hospital.

I use my computer 24/7 but I watch things so I barely use my mouse

I use my computer 24/7 but I watch things so I barely use my mouse
I'm mostly gaming or posting on .is. Also, it's a laptop, and I don't have a handheld mouse for it, so I just use it's touchpad

yeah my left shoulder and arm are starting to give out for rotting in front of laptop for 15 years, like my hand locked up a few times in last weeks, like carpal tunnel or something fuck, also pain in chest muscle on left side. Its not a heart attack, i can press it and the chest muscle hurts

yeah my left shoulder and arm are starting to give out for rotting in front of laptop for 15 years, like my hand locked up a few times in last weeks, like carpal tunnel or something fuck, also pain in chest muscle on left side. Its not a heart attack, i can press it and the chest muscle hurts
Brutal. Truecel rotter traits man. Also, pretty sure the chest thing is called costochondritis. I get that too in my ribcage cartilage sometimes.

My back hurts

Absolutely brutal. Truecel trait

Bad genetics. Acetabular Retroversion which predisposes you to all kinds of hip issues. That combined with me lifting weight did it in
Over if you lift as an incel.
I got a bulged disk due to gym.

Over if you lift as an incel.
I got a bulged disk due to gym.
Brutal. My back is fine, but my hips couldn’t take it. Incel joints are a real thing and it’s a problem

I used my computer so much today coping that my forearm muscles are so tired they hurt​

Coomercel problems.

Bad genetics. Acetabular Retroversion which predisposes you to all kinds of hip issues. That combined with me lifting weight did it in
Lifting weight is not a good idea in general. It only reduces your lifespan and stresses your body for no reason

Lifting weight is not a good idea in general. It only reduces your lifespan and stresses your body for no reason
You heard that from Goatis I bet. It’s actually true though. I agree with you on that. Still though, I’m so skinny naturally that I’d be bullied constantly if I stopped lifting weights and got really skinny again. I just do it much more sensibly now

You heard that from Goatis I bet. It’s actually true though. I agree with you on that. Still though, I’m so skinny naturally that I’d be bullied constantly if I stopped lifting weights and got really skinny again. I just do it much more sensibly now

View: https://youtu.be/DSt6VLCuGEk?si=vAn7mLUp_MYI3iXk

I heard it from TechLead and then later Goatis. All in all it made sense to me but yes I can understand why you would want to do it as someone with a bad frame

I work from 4 am to 3 pm... i'm a bricklayer then i either sleep or play overwatch until my eyes fall off... my forearms used to hurt but now i got used to it. I'm such a loser that i peaked top 500 in ow2 console in my region, that is the highest achievable rank for those who don't know, jesus i'm such a loser inkwell :feelsbadman:

I heard it from TechLead and then later Goatis. All in all it made sense to me but yes I can understand why you would want to do it as someone with a bad frame

It does make sense. Any stress on m the body shortens your lifespan. I reason hardcore exercise would be any different. I think all gym rats inherently know this already subconsciously, but many are in denial. I still have to do it though as my natural frame and muscle mass is so bad

It does make sense. Any stress on m the body shortens your lifespan. I reason hardcore exercise would be any different. I think all gym rats inherently know this already subconsciously, but many are in denial. I still have to do it though as my natural frame and muscle mass is so bad
It's provably false that resistance training shortens your lifespan. In fact, the reverse is true. It not only strengthens your muscles, but your bones too, decreasing the probability of injury and bone related illnesses that typically come with age.

Read these for further analysis, if you give a shit.

Tech lead likes to troll, but here I think he's serious, which is sad, because the guy is quite smart otherwise. His examples of bodybuilders dying young is misleading (or ignorant on his part). Those guys are on gear. Steroids are known to enlarge your organs, including your heart, which puts tremendous pressure on it. Heart failure is a very common risk when taking steroids, but he doesn't seem to be aware of that.

Last edited:
It's provably false that resistance training shortens your lifespan. In fact, the reverse is true. It not only strengthens your muscles, but your bones too, decreasing the probability of injury and bone related illnesses that typically come with age.

Read these for further analysis, if you give a shit.

That may be true if you only do it a few times a week and don’t go overkill. Doing what many gymbros do and going 5 days a week and training insanely hard for an hour each time is most definitely gonna shorten your lifespan. Don’t blame them though, as bigger muscles make you look far tougher

That may be true if you only do it a few times a week and don’t go overkill. Doing what many gymbros do and going 5 days a week and training insanely hard for an hour each time is most definitely gonna shorten your lifespan. Don’t blame them though, as bigger muscles make you look far tougher
I don't know what it is they're doing, but it goes without saying that if they're constantly injuring themselves and doing gear, then of course, they will have shorter lifespans. Bodybuilders and weightlifters train to look good and be as strong as humanly possible, respectively, not to be healthy. You don't need to get down to 8% body fat or hit a 700 pound squat to stay healthy and strong well into your senior years.

That's not the argument. The argument isn't that doing what bodybuilders and weightlifters do increases your life span. The argument being made is
and it's false.

Tech lead likes to troll, but here I think he's serious, which is sad, because the guy is quite smart otherwise. His examples of bodybuilders dying young is misleading (or ignorant on his part). Those guys are on gear. Steroids are known to enlarge your organs, including your heart, which puts tremendous pressure on it. Heart failure is a very common risk when taking steroids, but he doesn't seem to be aware of that.
OK, so I was wrong here. He addresses the steroid issue, but is downplaying it.

and it's false.
It does adapt your body to unnecessary physical stress, yes maybe a little bit of exercise could be a good thing, and when I say that I mean walking, swimmimg or hunting which are movements the preindustrial natural humans did. Also besides that most of the movements you do in the gym are not supposed to be done by humans naturally. Who used to carry heavy chains and lift metal in times of slavery? Slaves

I don't know what it is they're doing, but it goes without saying that if they're constantly injuring themselves and doing gear, then of course, they will have shorter lifespans. Bodybuilders and weightlifters train to look good and be as strong as humanly possible, respectively, not to be healthy. You don't need to get down to 8% body fat or hit a 700 pound squat to stay healthy and strong well into your senior years.

That's not the argument. The argument isn't that doing what bodybuilders and weightlifters do increases your life span. The argument being made is

and it's false.
I agree that lifting a bit is ok and good for you. I often do physical work outdoors and lifting stuff like logs I cut up is even enough activity without going to the gym. I just go to the gym to get bigger muscles. I’ve gained 20 pounds of muscle since I started the gym 2 years ago

OK, so I was wrong here. He addresses the steroid issue, but is downplaying it.
Yes obviously steriods are a large part of the problem too but I think most physical exercise in the gym is still somewhat unnecessary. I would rather learn how to hunt and defend myself with weapons than wasting time in the gym

I often do physical work outdoors and lifting stuff like logs I cut up is even enough activity without going to the gym
Yes that is a good form of exercise and an actually useful one unlike lifting heavy weights for no reason and without a clear goal in mind

It does adapt your body to unnecessary physical stress,
Your body adapts to whatever kind of stress you subject it to. Subject it to the wrong kind of stress, like constantly having emotional and psychological stress from work and life in general, and you'll have chronically high levels of cortisol. That's the kind of bad stress, but your DOES certainly adapt. It won't for long, though, and you'll pay for it with stress related illnesses.

Subjecting your body to the kind of musculoskeletal stress that is strength training means that you're body adapts by growing your muscles and increasing bone density, along with a whole suite of other positive health benefits from improved metabolism to lower blood sugar levels to decreased serum cortisol and more.

yes maybe a little bit of exercise could be a good thing,
All exercise that isn't taken to any extreme is a good thing. Some exercises happen to be more efficient at having certain long-term effects than others. Walking is good for the heart, swimming is good for heart as well as slight muscle strength and density, and many other activities are good for various other things. Resistance training happens to be best, on average, for overall health and longevity when compared to the other activities (which are mainly cardiovascular in nature).

Also besides that most of the movements you do in the gym are not supposed to be done by humans naturally.
This is completely absurd. The squat, deadlift, pulling (pullups, rowing), pressing (from 0 to 90 degrees, or more if you're doing decline presses), and any kind of load carrying e.g., farmers walks are all natural human movements. And guess what else? These basic movements all strengthen your body and put on muscle the most.

Have you ever seen an infant squat down and stand back up or lift anything off of the ground? Perfect form, without watching anyone do it.

Who used to carry heavy chains and lift metal in times of slavery? Slaves
WTF does this have to do with anything? Are you trying to make the argument that because slaves were used for their strength that we shouldn't strength train? Because JFL @ your soy faggot ass, if you are.

Last edited:
Yes obviously steriods are a large part of the problem too but I think most physical exercise in the gym is still somewhat unnecessary. I would rather learn how to hunt and defend myself with weapons than wasting time in the gym
I personally think doing natural physical activity in nature such as picking up logs and branches, along with walking in the woods is great. Gym is kinda overkill for most people. The only ones I think really need strength training are guys with terrible frames and muscle mass as their baseline

WTF does this have to do with anything? Are you trying to make the argument that because slaves were used for their strength that we shouldn't strength train? Because JFL @ your soy faggot ass, if you are.
Im not even going to argue with you anymore if you are going to call me a faggot for no reason at all. Slaves used to do the most physical work and they had the shorter lifespans meanwhile the rulers usually used to do little physical work and were obviously healthier with longer lifespans. Look it up slaves carried chains and heavy stuff all the time