Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I use to be a face coper. Now I see the truth, height > face.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Can’t believe it took me this long, but I’m finally here. Height reigns supreme. Tails height videos changed my perspective. Too many giant fags with ugly faces have becky gf’s to deny it.

Just grow so tall they can’t see your face theory confirmed.

psl 6 at 6'2" mogs psl 9 at 5'6"

Men over 6’3 are a small minority of men, literally <2% of the population.

Aren’t you like 6’1? Wear lifts dude, it'll
give you a big boost.

Wanna see my stats? This is my height percentile in my native country. Fuck this life.

��
Your height is in the bottom9th percentile*
You are taller than9.33% *
You are shorter than90.67% *

Height=face.

:feelskek:Jfl at facecopers
btw, HEIGHT >>>>> FACE
Best example: Knajjd
Furthermore, why discuss what matters more when most women fuck chads who have everything? From a good face to good height to good frame to neurotypicality/extroverted personality with normie-tier interests - and sometimes they even enormous amounts of money. What matters more is of a theoretical basis, because chad has it all.

Had it up to here with heightcopers. Jfl if you guys think 5’9 chad-chadlite get laid less than 6’2 average faced guy. Frame matters too.
Lmao, as soon as foids hear that height their pussy dries up and then the faux chad is ghosted and after some days that same foid has a tall average even below average lanklet as her bf:feelsclown:

Had it up to here with heightcopers. Jfl if you guys think 5’9 chad-chadlite get laid less than 6’2 average faced guy. Frame matters too. I’m 5’8 and my face is what holds me back mostly, height is very important though.
t. Fakecel who got multiple matches in South Korea and Japan (hardest countries to JBWmaxx)
Best example: Knajjd
Furthermore, why discuss what matters more when most women fuck chads who have everything? From a good face to good height to good frame to neurotypicality/extroverted personality with normie-tier interests - and sometimes they even enormous amounts of money. What matters more is of a theoretical basis, because chad has it all.
This. Holes don't have to choose between any of those two factors.

Lmao, as soon as foids hear that height their pussy dries up and then the faux chad is ghosted and after some days that same foid has a tall average even below average lanklet as her bf:feelsclown:
Both do well, but face is MUCH easier to improve than height. Your height is basically set in stone unless if you do LL. I can add 2 points to my face to become a 6 and get way more bountiful returns on my investment than if i lengthened to 5’11.5 keeping my current face. Both would have similar costs but I’m WAY more concerned with my face in the end.
t. Fakecel who got multiple matches in South Korea and Japan (hardest countries to JBWmaxx)
Doesn’t matter, I can’t just teleport over to Korea. Maybe in the future but my parents wouldn’t let me just travel like that. Plus I’m saving my money.

Can’t believe it took me this long, but I’m finally here. Height reigns supreme. Tails height videos changed my perspective. Too many giant fags with ugly faces have becky gf’s to deny it.

Just grow so tall they can’t see your face theory confirmed.
@WØLF thoughts? :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

You need to be 4 inches taller than her at least to be a man

Doesn’t matter, I can’t just teleport over to Korea. Maybe in the future but my parents wouldn’t let me just travel like that. Plus I’m saving my money.
Nigger, you got matches in one of the harshest countries for men on this planet. Lookism is widespread over there. How about making more money, retard. When I was your age, I had more than enough money to fly to SK, without spending a significant amount of my net worth.

I guess Time to leave this forum and slay stacy pussy

Nigger, you got matches in one of the harshest countries for men on this planet. Lookism is widespread over there. How about making more money, retard. When I was your age, I had more than enough money to fly to SK, without spending a significant amount of my net worth.
SK is expensive and not worth my time to go just for 2 weeks of pleasure. Becoming a 6/10 is the biggest priority in my life, I’d be able to experience the halo effect and women would be attracted to me. Better to go there later in my life, plus a 6/10 white can get way more matches than I got.

SK is expensive and not worth my time to go just for 2 weeks of pleasure. Becoming a 6/10 is the biggest priority in my life, I’d be able to experience the halo effect and women would be attracted to me. Better to go there later in my life, plus a 6/10 white can get way more matches than I got.
It's over for you ngl

:feelskek:Jfl at facecopers
btw, HEIGHT >>>>> FACE
Face copers are the absolute worst. Height is the most sexually dimorphic trait, and overrides any other deficiencies. This is why all tall fags 6 feet or above who claim to be incel need to be sent into a gas chamber (in minecraft) for failing so bad, despite having the most tutorial mode trait there is in succeeding sexually

Height and face are like two sides of a triangle

Face copers are the absolute worst. Height is the most sexually dimorphic trait, and overrides any other deficiencies. This is why all tall fags 6 feet or above who claim to be incel need to be sent into a gas chamber (in minecraft) for failing so bad, despite having the most tutorial mode trait there is in succeeding sexually
Cope

Anybody who says face is higher than height is a fucking liar and should be publicly stoned

Face is more important for hooking up. Height is more important for a ltr

dumbest and most pointless fucking debate that still shitstains this forum after all these years
kill yourselves