Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I use misogyny as a coping mechanism for myself because in essence it doesn't exist in men.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
Man is a biological animal, he is not misogynistic by nature, and what arises from him is frustration, most of the time (this applies to mentally standardized people, and not to psychopaths with other circumstances)... Nobody here hates women, because the reason why Truecels and Incels are here is precisely because of the frustration of not having gotten the foid. You can even use misogyny as a coping mechanism, ok, but know how to be consistent with the truth equally, this is also considered in the blackpill standard, as it is bioarchitecture equally (whether internal or external). Obviously women are not these “saints” idealized by the world normally, this is water, nature is neutral, and it doesn't care what you don't think or don't think, it just acts on itself according to its flow.

Man is a biological animal, he is not misogynistic by nature, and what arises from him is frustration, most of the time (this applies to mentally standardized people, and not to psychopaths with other circumstances)... Nobody here hates women, because the reason why Truecels and Incels are here is precisely because of the frustration of not having gotten the foid. You can even use misogyny as a coping mechanism, ok, but know how to be consistent with the truth equally, this is also considered in the blackpill standard, as it is bioarchitecture equally (whether internal or external). Obviously women are not these “saints” idealized by the world normally, this is water, nature is neutral, and it doesn't care what you don't think or don't think, it just acts on itself according to its flow.
True I would gladly pay money for sex I would genocide and enslaving other males just so I can touch a pussy of a white girl

speak for yourself tbh

not everyone is naturally a simp

I speak for truecels and incels, it's not just for me if it's a truth that demonstrates the collective and its implications, as well as its paradoxes in themselves.

@RicaGames

If a woman appears, you leave your current life and enjoy it, incels are naturally inclined towards this, because they want this, and due to the lack of this, frustration arises, it's different. This is not an opinion, it is a basis.

@RicaGames

If a woman appears, you leave your current life and enjoy it, incels are naturally inclined towards this, because they want this, and due to the lack of this, frustration arises, it's different. This is not an opinion, it is a basis.

Creating mysoginists men from the bluepilled delusional kid we were is truly an astonishing achievement from foids.
meh, feminism and the bluepill is an aberration

if we weren't gaslighted from early childhood, most traditional cultures knew more about women, for instance when eve and pandora introduced sin into the world, or islam's many reminders of how inferior foids are and how they must remain subservient

men have always known that foids are evil and need to be tamed

I speak for truecels and incels, it's not just for me if it's a truth that demonstrates the collective and its implications, as well as its paradoxes in themselves.
who died and made you the spokesperson for incels jfl

komesarj was the lebron james of incels, this nigga's the barack obama of incels lmao

you only speak for yourself, you don't speak for all incels or truecels

meh, feminism and the bluepill is an aberration
Yes, they are obvious ideologies that influence the contemporary world, having as their starting point existentialism and democracy (liberalism), something from the 'revolutionary' world (which has nothing 'revolutionary', nothing new under the sun).
if we weren't gaslighted from early childhood, most traditional cultures knew more about women, for instance when eve and pandora introduced sin into the world, or islam's many reminders of how inferior foids are and how they must remain subservient
Yes, external influences have always existed, and the world was formed based on traditions, whether currently imposed or reactionary, literature demonstrates the methodology according to human behavior, which is nothing new, as I said.

"Obviously women are not these “saints” idealized by the world normally, this is water, nature is neutral, and it doesn't care what you don't think or don't think, it just acts on itself according to its flow."
men have always known that foids are evil and need to be tamed
Yes, and this is comprehensive for my next point, they must be controlled as in any animal kingdom. And as I say, we want to love them, but we can't naturally, we need control first.

you only speak for yourself, you don't speak for all incels or truecels

I don't speak for all incels and truecels, really, every individual is different, but when it comes to the academic format, who presents it, and it's consistent with the local community, it's something that applies to everyone, so no' Speaking for Being the “supreme” influencer of truecels, I emphasize the truth in what I present coherently, it is different.

Last edited:
Being the supreme influencer of truecels, I emphasize the truth in what I present coherently, it is different.
someone should add this as a quote to their signature jfl

just be THE SUPREME INFLUENCER OF TRUECELS theory

mogs komesarj

someone should add this as a quote to their signature jfl

just be THE SUPREME INFLUENCER OF TRUECELS theory

mogs komesarj

I correct it, I'm Japanese, my English sometimes gets stuck, I read it again and that's it.

Speak for yourself

THIS IS NOT AN OPINION, YOU MAY NOT HAVE BRAIN CELLS TO READ THE VERB ON YOUR OWN INSTEAD OF REPEATING MORE OF THE SAME.
@RicaGames

it has a biological basis, the same ontology that I use when referring to this boy, I say the same to you

@erenyeager you have company now
I try to keep you consistent company, but I realize that for some the stereotype here is your definition, ok, fine, I don't want you to take what I say in an academic way, instead stick with the atypical fallacy, attribution, and no ability to refute what I say and take wrong words out of context. And as I said, I correct the error above.

I don't speak for all incels and truecels, really, every individual is different, but when it comes to the academic format, who presents it, and it's consistent with the local community, it's something that applies to everyone, so no' Speaking for Being the “supreme” influencer of truecels, I emphasize the truth in what I present coherently, it is different.
Yes, they are obvious ideologies that influence the contemporary world, having as their starting point existentialism and democracy (liberalism), something from the 'revolutionary' world (which has nothing 'revolutionary', nothing new under the sun).

Yes, external influences have always existed, and the world was formed based on traditions, whether currently imposed or reactionary, literature demonstrates the methodology according to human behavior, which is nothing new, as I said.

"Obviously women are not these “saints” idealized by the world normally, this is water, nature is neutral, and it doesn't care what you don't think or don't think, it just acts on itself according to its flow."

Yes, and this is comprehensive for my next point, they must be controlled as in any animal kingdom. And as I say, we want to love them, but we can't naturally, we need control first.

:lul: just because you don't hate foids doesn't mean i don't
I don't hate it because I don't want to, I don't hate it because it's inconsistent with nature, to deny the black pill equally to regulate it in a divine way, stupid. First, read my title, idiot.

I don't hate it because I don't want to, I don't hate it because it's inconsistent with nature, to deny the black pill equally to regulate it in a divine way, stupid. First, read my title, idiot.
Keep that cope to yourself then nigger because i'm not coping i hate foids regardless of cope

cope.........cough,.......cope........cough,......cope
Angry Spongebob Squarepants GIF

True I would gladly pay money for sex I would genocide and enslaving other males just so I can touch a pussy of a white girl
You can’t even do the apocalypse right.

He in essence is a wannabe. Plus I’m sure he has me on ignore like other .isiggers do.
yes that is why his quote goes below yours

you are still superior and he is an incorrection

I'm here because I hate society which enables the shittiness of women.

He in essence is a wannabe. Plus I’m sure he has me on ignore like other .isiggers do.
yes that is why his quote goes below yours

you are still superior and he is an incorrection
Why would I ignore you?, at first, I don't know you. And you don't refute what I say. Don't think you are important.

As for you, I said read it again, it was a spelling mistake. You create stories for your stereotype, idiot, I don't need your stupid validation, go suck another fagot's ass, you demented incapable of any kind of education. The contradictions here are beautiful.

@killallfeminists

Discuss the whole scenario that I spoke about.... and I tell you one thing, you will not argue, you will make an opinionated speech with others, because against the facts the arguments are just lies, individual reductionisms.

I genuinely hate foids for what they choose to do and what they choose to be. Even if I ascend I will continue to hate foids, the damage has been done

I genuinely hate foids for what they choose to do and what they choose to be. Even if I ascend I will continue to hate foids, the damage has been done
Well said. Even if I married, I'de still consider women an inferior race due to objective facts: they refused just platonic things with me in college when I was a harmless nerd and an eager beaver (which cements they are lookist pigs who only care about carnal pleasures), I hate them because they have no morals (sending thousands of love letters to the felon Meeks, agitating for abortion). Almost everything about modern women is objectively repelling.

You're not going up, and if you're not here because you wanted a foid, then it's because of the stereotype. Being a BIOLOGICAL ANIMAL, man naturally wants to love a woman, and when this is impossible in the context, frustration occurs. Can't you read what I say honestly?
Well said. Even if I married, I'de still consider women an inferior race due to objective facts:

The point is not that women are “not inferior”, they are, and I am not saying that they are not, again, a reductionist discourse.

You're not going up, and if you're not here because you wanted a foid, then it's because of the stereotype. Being a BIOLOGICAL ANIMAL, man naturally wants to love a woman, and when this is impossible in the context, frustration occurs. Can't you read what I say honestly?

The point is not that women are “not inferior”, they are, and I am not saying that they are not, again, a reductionist discourse.
Wanting a foid doesn’t mean I can’t hate them for rejecting me and hating them for how they treated me

Wanting a foid doesn’t mean I can’t hate them for rejecting me and hating them for how they treated me
Your writing already comes with its own answer.

Last edited:
I agree everyone here would abondon his BP ideals once any MTB would show interest with him