Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I unexpectedly saw my oneitis today!

jonso

jonso

Recruit
★★
Saw her randomly on a street near campus and followed her a little bit. Best things happen to you when you expect them the least. It's not over as long as there are such small things to keep you alive for another day.

Your oneitis IS getting blown by HTN+.

Ur itis is getting stretched out by gigachads

How the hell does that keep you alive? Seeing her destroys me from the inside.
I guess it has something to do with breaking away from this sensory deprivation of just utterly rotting in the lonely darkness. When I see her or talk to her (don't really talk to her anymore but did quite a lot in the past) I can feel how beauty in itself flows into my life, like a breath of fresh air to a stifling room.

That being said it is very sad and tearing but even if I don't see her I still miss her and therefore I feel the same, crying and considering the rope.

She was on her way to have sex with some guys

Remember These , these Innocent Appearing Girls .

These are the Very deprived things that lie all day , divorce scam you and Ride a Man's Dick for Cash

Devils in Disguise .

@Mecoja @Rimiru @Intellau_Celistic @Lux @Kami @Retardinator @IncelKing

These are the Very deprived things that lie all day , divorce scam you and Ride a Man's Dick for Cash

Anyone can tell by observing her.

Remember These , these Innocent Appearing Girls .

Devils in Disguise .

@Mecoja @Rimiru @Intellau_Celistic @Lux @Kami @Retardinator @IncelKing
No point in having a onitis if you dont have chances with her, he is only torturing himself on the longer run.

Same. I sometimes dream of her, and even in the dreams I don't get her
YEAH BRO I HAD A DREAM WHERE I WAS GONNA KISS HER BUT SHE PUT A WALL OF GLASS BETWEEN US AND THEN SAID "OK GO AHEAD" AND PUT HER LIPS ON THE GLASS.

Anyone can tell by observing her.
For Us this Is Common sence for some reason its Not for the majority of people.

Atleast We will never have to Deal with cuckment or divorce , kek.

She just took a shit on chad’s chest while you typed this out, sorry to break the news brocel

No point in having a onitis if you dont have chances with her, he is only torturing himself on the longer run.
And even by that , she was run Through by atleast 20 different Guys.

And you will Most likely get cucked in the Long Run If you ever have a Chance with her .

meh @HiddenLoser alt

Kill yourself fucking cuck

Same. I sometimes dream of her, and even in the dreams I don't get her
The dreampill is brutal. The first hours after I wake up from a dream about Her are the worst hours of my life

you are in for a lot of pain unless you forget about her quickly

Stop having a oneitis. She's not thinking about you.

Otherwise, ask her out and get over with it.

She'll most likely reject, but just move on. You need a reality check or a dose of reality (for your own good).

You can't be black pilled and have an oneitis at the same time.

And even by that , she was run Through by atleast 20 different Guys.

And you will Most likely get cucked in the Long Run If you ever have a Chance with her .
:yes: :yes: :yes:
It's not my choice.
Ask her out, she will crush your dreams about her, believe me, do it and move on.

Stop having a oneitis. She's not thinking about you.

Otherwise, ask her out and get over with it.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Ask her out, she will crush your dreams about her, believe me, do it and move on.
I appreciate your advice brocels, I really do, but she already rejected me years ago. And I cried like before her like a pathethic IT cuck, that's the most embarassing moment of my life. After that I tried to remain her friend but eventually upon embracing the blackpill I stopped talking to her to make it go away but it didn't work so far. She seems to be the one and it's really not my choice. Perhaps it will go away one day, I know it usually does go away eventually, but I'm afraid it's not going to be soon.

You've given me a unique idea. One moment...!

I appreciate your advice brocels, I really do, but she already rejected me years ago. And I cried like before her like a pathethic IT cuck, that's the most embarassing moment of my life. After that I tried to remain her friend but eventually upon embracing the blackpill I stopped talking to her to make it go away but it didn't work so far. She seems to be the one and it's really not my choice. Perhaps it will go away one day, I know it usually does go away eventually, but I'm afraid it's not going to be soon.
Brutal, eventually it will go away, not completely though. I had an oneitis in elementary school, in 7th grade we started talking in school, casual talk, it was nothing, but to me it meant the world. My "friend" spread the rumor that i like her, when she heard that she started ignoring me, i realized how lowly she thinks of me, it broke my heart, it hurt like hell, but it made me give up dreams about her and started forgetting her.

Brutal, eventually it will go away, not completely though. I had an oneitis in elementary school, in 7th grade we started talking in school, casual talk, it was nothing, but to me it meant the world. My "friend" spread the rumor that i like her, when she heard that she started ignoring me, i realized how lowly she thinks of me, it broke my heart, it hurt like hell, but it made me give up dreams about her and started forgetting her.

Oneitis:

They are all vile bitches, hard to keep idolizing them once you see how like they actually are.

The puppet is speaking to me daily now.

How can you still persist for her if she rejected you? I don't know what more to say. Hypothetically, let's you persisted more, you'll see her go through more relationships, and getting dumped... this is just cucked then let's say you both get older into your 30s (and perhaps you then have the "opportunity" to be with her... at that point she's already used up, lost her looks, and or probably become fat. Her ability to pair-bond is also gone, so she'll be more reluctant to dump or divorce. In the end you'll still remain heart-broken, but more heart-broken than ever. She's thinking for her own self-interests, putting herself first, and other guys she likes before you.

If she liked you, then she would've made the effort to approach you and gave you enough hints to ask her out. But however, she didn't.

Stop wasting time on her.

Last edited:
Wait until she ages and see if you think the same