Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I understand the existence of incels without hate

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
I just don't have a mean bone in my body at all. There is hatred dwelling inside me but it never becomes apparent nor does it eat away at me. It's hatred felt in place of my incel brethrens that have passed away never knowing any pussy. I can forget this hatred, for example yesterday I had a jolly good time because I was hanging out with friends. What I'm trying to say is that I don't hate my own predicament, unfortunately, due to SSRI medication and being a naturally meek person.

So yeah, your thoughts go here, below the post.

Most incels are passive and high inhib. It’s soyciety that programs normshits into thinking otherwise

We call that being a cuck without balls.

Well it doesnt exist anymore so i guess you can only be an incel with the hate now

I can't bring myself to not hate foids as they are the root cause of my suffering. I did a post about that a while ago; I just cannot forgive them for the years they've taken away from me, and the subsequent suffering they've subjected me to. I hate them -- in every sense of the word. As for my predicament, I'm starting to get used it, it bothers me less now. But it is my hatred towards foids that keeps me going.

I just don't have a mean bone in my body at all. There is hatred dwelling inside me but it never becomes apparent nor does it eat away at me. It's hatred felt in place of my incel brethrens that have passed away never knowing any pussy. I can forget this hatred, for example yesterday I had a jolly good time because I was hanging out with friends. What I'm trying to say is that I don't hate my own predicament, unfortunately, due to SSRI medication and being a naturally meek person.

So yeah, your thoughts go here, below the post.
Mean bone = massive jaw

Mogs me at having friends and not feeling constant despair and loneliness.