Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I understand simping and why a lot of our kind does it, even without simping myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21768
  • Start date
Deleted member 21768

Deleted member 21768

Short-Fused Oldcel
-
Think of the time when you were bluepilled. We all were at some point in our lives until the truth punched us right in the eye.

We all had a moment in our life where there were many girls we either liked, considered a oneitis, or tried our best to get. Whether it's by being nice, gifts, praising, etc, or all of the above. It's not until you were blackpilled that you understood the situation of any of those events you had with girls. The blackpilled hit you like the solution to a crime of a detective story when all the pieces finally came together.

Now change your mind's frequency to a simp for a moment. It's rather easy to do actually. Imagine being someone with little to no real interactions with a girl. And no, to the lurkers watching, being friendzoned does not count as interactions as there is a reason for the friendzone. No girl gives you the time of day other than allow you to hang around her possibly just because you boost her emotions because she knows she got you wrapped around her finger, or you never see her in person physically but she speaks to you online as if she cares.

Now change that to those that either has a patreon or onlyfans or Instagram or twitch channel or whichever where they show off their body or simply acts cute while you find her very attractive. The girl you never thought would talk to you in person because of who you are and how you look is actually listening to you. Whether it's in text on a screen or otherwise. It would make those guys feel as the trope of, "Senpai has noticed me." where it's like a dream come true that you're not being ignored anymore.

Now, this simp you've channelled knows there are 10s, 100s, 1000s of others just like him trying to win that same girl's affection they genuinely believe they got a chance with. Remember, they're bluepilled and they really truly like and care for this streamer or whatever she is. You see another one of you give the girl $100, so you counter by giving her $1000, then another comes out of nowhere and buys her all of the things on her wishlist on Amazon, then another comes out of no where and buys her a house and some jewellery. It becomes a contest of trying to show the girl you think you got a chance with that you're better than the other guy.

After this, remember that not only do they believe they have a chance with them, but what they see on the screen or in the photos is that of a very caring, sweet, and kind person. Now this person you truly care for is being called a whore, thot, tramp, slut, and other words. The simp feels that you've insulted their future girlfriend and at times possibly their future wife. Because of this, they feel the need to protect their honor. This will then be amplified by all of the other simps that feels the same way for this girl. Whether they're super attractive or borderline average looking like most, if not all, of the girls on these social media sites.

At the end of the day, we all live knowing what we are and where we stand. Do you like the way you are? Do you like the place you're in in this point of time in your life? Do you enjoy the memories of the countless rejections with no signs of you getting out of the hole you're in? Do you enjoy knowing you have a less than 1% chance of ascension, especially the older you get?
Now think back to the thoughts of a simp.
They do not want this to be true themselves. They might have a hint of the thought in their mind that they are like this or that they might so-call "become an incel" if they don't simp. It's like a deathsentence. They do not want it to be true so they fight as much as they could that it's not true and fight for the thots they care for because the fantasy they have in their mind is making them very happy on the what-if.

Do I like, support, endorse, sympathize with simps? Not one second, but I can understand why they do it and I will say I feel a slight pity for them. Just slightly.
Watching someone trying their best to not fall into that hole is a sad thing to look at, but at the same time it is the simps that are confirming the beliefs of these out there that they know there will always be someone out there to give them attention, affection, gifts, and care, with them never having to show it back in return because guys will always do that for them.
This is why while I slightly pity them, I truly despise them. More than the females themselves. One knows how to play the game, and the others are being played like flies drawing in on one of those zapper lights.

tl;dr While I consider simps the biggest enemy I have in this existence, I can unfortunately understand why they do what they do with them not knowing they're making the world worse for their kind because of their actions.
I can truly understand why they do it.

Didn't read. Simps should be shot in sight. Period.

i read your post but you need to condense this shit, most of it wasn't really necessary.

i read your post but you need to condense this shit, most of it wasn't really necessary.
Of course it's not. Just a stupid brainstorm I had when my mind had a slight happy moment and then coinciding it with how simps I guess feel simping for girls.
Ignorance is bliss kind of brainstorm.

Absolutely cringeworthy (simping) never lower myself to that degree.

The men that have lurked this site for awhile have no excuse to simp anymore.

The men that have lurked this site for awhile have no excuse to simp anymore.
Some of them I want to believe don't, while the others I do believe still have the thought in the back of their head they got a chance and that we're the wrong ones that gave up too easily.

tldr: Pussy is power.

i once knew a guy but he was kild

Simps have destroyed the future of mostly all men, they need to be genocided

Simps have destroyed the future of mostly all men, they need to be genocided
What's sad is while the concept of simps have always existed, they've done the most damage within the last few years.

I usually read long posts but I don't need to read this one since I know the root cause of simping is in short words mental illness and 2 digit IQ.

I read your post.

I was bluepilled at one point and would've simped for a girl if I could. But then I discovered the redpill(this was 10 years ago) and the redpill taught me about true women's nature. It completely destroyed the simp inside of me.

Why feel sympathy for simps? They will not hesitate to stab you. Simping leads to whiteknighting whenever an incel is near.

You joined this site 1 day before me

Why feel sympathy for simps? They will not hesitate to stab you. Simping leads to whiteknighting whenever an incel is near.
You need to pay Louis Rossmann a visit.

I never simped, so I still don’t understand

Admittedly I was a sad simp like that ages 17-19. after the 5th "LETS JUST B FRENS" i figured it out