Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I understand now why its against the rules to do rate me threads

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
God damn chadlites posting " rate me111 tehee111!" threads, JFL
@vodkacel literally a chadlite fishing for compliments

It is what it is. Many trucel forums have many normie tier mentalcels. As the uglier people cope harder with bluepill in my experience. The more ugly the more bluepilled more often than not l.

vodkacel posted a picture?

hey i read that thread . did he get banned for being too beautiful? :lul::lul:

hey i read that thread . did he get banned for being too beautiful? :lul::lul:
No it's temp ban. Also @colvin also got temp ban for selfie post before too and he is absolutely trucel tier

Post his pics I havent seen them

It really is suifuel tbh. You could be a 6/10 guy and still end up here if you cant socially function. You need to to an 8 or above to get laid purely based on looks.

I dont think hes a fakecel (would be shocked if he is). But hes far from being ugly and prolly mogs most of the guys here to oblivion lol.

No it's temp ban. Also @colvin also got temp ban for selfie post before too and he is absolutely trucel tier
If colvin is truecel tier what am i? Some creature spawned from the depths of hell?

If colvin is truecel tier what am i? Some creature spawned from the depths of hell?
It doesn't take much to be trucel tier nowadays. Your probably deformity tier. At the point where even thug maxing would not be able to compensate

It doesn't take much to be trucel tier nowadays. Your probably deformity tier. At the point where even thug maxing would not be able to compensate
Or mabye colvin isn't truecel tier but mentalceltier

Or mabye colvin isn't truecel tier but mentalceltier
He isn't. A lot of ascensjon is also luck not just looks. He is at the point where he would have to rely on luck to compensate for his looks to ascend that's basically trucel tier.

Death to attention whores

It is what it is. Many trucel forums have many normie tier mentalcels. As the uglier people cope harder with bluepill in my experience. The more ugly the more bluepilled more often than not l.
Exactly.Every face I've seen of a poster has been Avarage to above Avarage.