Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I twisted my ankle

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
I'll probably starve to death, because the next grocery shop is a long distance away lmao

If it doesn't get better soon I'm fucked kek. My groceries will last me about 3 days.

Incel problems, right?

I'll probably starve to death, because the next grocery shop is a long distance away lmao

If it doesn't get better soon I'm fucked kek. My groceries will last me about 3 days.

Incel problems, right?
I walked on an aching foot there before, Should be able to do something, Maybe order a taxi!

over for starvecels

I walked on an aching foot there before, Should be able to do something, Maybe order a taxi!
Aching isn't twisted. It hurts like fire every time I make even a single step. To get there that's like 1000 steps.

Aching isn't twisted. It hurts like fire every time I make even a single step. To get there that's like 1000 steps.
Taxi then, Wheelchair, Your golden!

Then you ration the food
I still have some booze left. My final plan is to get extremely drunk in a few days and then go.

Alcohol numbs pain

My Twisted World Ankle