Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I turned old over night

O

oldcellcopecell

Recruit
★★★★★
It happened right around 30 years old, maybe 31.

I went from looking decent and youngish, to being wrinkled, thinning hair and norwood 3.

It was over.

Literally from one year to the next, I could sense being perceived as old.

I feel like my father (the angry tyrant) is looking back at me in the mirror. The same wrinkles and huge forehead (glistening now).

I think it all coincided with loss of testosterone. I had a very brief peak, basically mid to late 20s, where I might have stood a chance.

PUAs are delusional talking about the wall for women. The same thing happens to most men.

Shit man. I hope it isn’t over.

The agepill is a hard pill to swallow.

The agepill is a hard pill to swallow.

absolutely brutal

there is literally nothing that can be done to stop yourself from disintegrating into a frail, wrinkly grandpa

Go get yourself on T

I knew it was over when a thai prostitute did the "ewwww" face and body language in a freelance hooker night club.

They used to be all over me, I felt like a god in my mid 20s in a thai hooker nightclub.

Then after I turned old overnight, she made an "ewww" face and I knew it was over.

absolutely brutal

there is literally nothing that can be done to stop yourself from disintegrating into a frail, wrinkly grandpa
There is one thing.

The agepill fossilized me.

Men age like wine bro :feelsgah:

Sorry to hear that brother.

why do you think your test levels dropped so suddenly?

B-but I thought women found older men attractive.

absolutely brutal

Yes there is - inceldom.

We won't disintegrate into frail, wrinkly grandpas. We'll disintegrate into frail, wrinkly lonely old men with no family or support structure.

temp Gone but not forgotten :f:

@CopeWithTheRope

Next thread: "I got banned over night".

Everyone I know gained 20 lbs as they approached their 30s. Some got gained more and 1 is losing weight, but holy shit did I notice.